chapter 48

(thank you @Boo_bear909 and DaughterofApollo35 for the idea in the last chapter. X3) 

Mark pecked Jack's lips. jack smiled more and kissed mark's lips back 

Mark kissed Jack sweetly. jack smiled and kissed back. 

Mark pulled away from the kiss, he looked up and saw a spider, letting out a weird squeak as he jumped back, "Jack.." He said, scared. (Me: mark, you are fucking jock and thats a little ass spider... KILL IT WITH YOUR FOOT DAMN IT! XD ) "what?" jack asked confused.

Mark pointed at the spider and shivered, "S-spider... Kill it..". jack looked up and saw the spider, he smiled and took his hand out and the spider crawled on it.

Mark backed away a bit, scared.  jack smiled as the small spider crawled around his hand.

Mark looked at the spider and shivered, "Kill it. Kill it. Kill it". "aww but he is so cute" jack said smiling at the small spider.

"That's not cute! You're cute! That's gross and scary! And please kill it. Oh my god." Mark said in a high pitched voice. jack giggled and he walked out of their room, felix walked over to him, "wassup bro" he said smiling. jack smiled back still having the small spider in his hand, "this" he said showing felix the spider. felix smiled, "omg, that's awesome!" he said.

Mark pouted, "It's not awesome. It's scary."  "are you seriously afraid of this little thing" felix said pointing at the small spider.

Mark blushed, embarrassed and nodded, frowning a bit.  felix laughed a bit but was slapped on the arm by jack, "don't laugh at him" jack said. felix nodded and said sorry before jack walked outside and let the small spider go and walked back inside.

Mark smiled a little, he felt better that Jack didn't laugh. jack walked over to mark and kissed his cheek

Mark blushed and smiled more, "Thanks..." "You're welcome, markimoo!" Jack said smiling. " Hey Jake didn't you use to have a pet tarantula?" Felix asked. Jack smiled more and nodded

Mark looked at Jack, "You had a spider... as a pet?" Mark asked, shocked. "Yep! I did, but I lost him a long time ago" jack said shrugging a bit