Episode eight: The Girl in the Fridge

Start from the beginning

I was sitting in my mom's office with my mom but my mom was sitting at her desk and she was looking at a file. Angela enters carrying her sketch pad and she notices me sitting on the couch. '' Hey Emmy.'' Angela greeted me.
'' Hey.'' I greeted back
Angela hands her pad and then she says. '' Here's the sketch of the victim. Her skull was intact so it made it easy to work with.''
Mom takes it and then she said. '' I just got her dental records.'' Mom says and then she holds the dental records up and then she said. '' Name...Maggie schilling...nineteen.''
'' Then I guess you don't need this.'' Angela said disappointed
'' She was a dancer, found markers in her metatarsals.'' Mom told her
'' God, they go from the freedom of dance to being crammed into a refrigerator.'' Angela said
'' Man, I hope she was already dead when they shut the door.'' I finished
Angela sits down and then she says. '' He's hotter then you said.''
'' Who''? I asked as I got up from the couch and I make my way over to them
'' Michael''? Mom replied
'' Oh.'' I said
'' Any other ex -lovers come knocking on your door today''? Angela asked
'' The ex in ex -lover is not a variable it's a constant like...the speed of light.'' Mom said
'' Save your dirty talk for the hunky professor.''
'' Eww gross, like I want to hear that.''
Mom chuckles and then she says. '' I can assure you, our relationship is purely plutonic. What we share is a love of science. Neither of us has the time or inclination for emotional complications.''
Angela smiles and then she said. '' Sounds very reasonable.''
'' Yes, now I have to get this data together for Booth.'' Mom stated
'' Sure.'' Angela said and then she stands up and then she said. '' Have a good dinner tonight.''
'' I'm sure she will, Ang.''
'' Oh Emmy, I've done that list for you if you want to come and look at it.''
'' Sure, it's not like I am doing anything so I might as well come and look at the list.''
'' What are you too talking about''? Mom asked
'' I've made a list for Emmy.''
'' I gathered that but what sort of a list.''
'' It's a list of middle names for Emmy. She's already chosen Maisy's middle names and she wanted me to help her to choose a middle name for Matthew.''
'' Oh! What middle names have you chosen for Maisy''? Mom asked me as she turned to look at me.
'' I really dont want to say.'' I told her
'' Why not? It's not like I'm going to cry or anything.'' Mom stated
'' Okay fine, for my middle names for Maisy I have chosen May and Temperance.'' I told Mom and then I said. '' So in full name it's going to be Maisy May Temperance Brennan Addy.''
'' That's beautiful.''
'' It's got a ring to it doesn't it''
'' It sure has.'' Mom agreed
'' Before I go to Angela's office I need to ask you something.''
'' Okay.''
'' That michael guy...He's not my dad is he''? I asked her
'' No sweetie, he's not you're dad.''
'' Good, cause I rather have Hodgins to be my dad.'' I said and then I get looks from Angela and Mom and then I said. '' What? Was it something I said''?
'' No, no.'' Angela and Mom said at the same time
'' Okay'' I said with a confused tone.
'' Shall we go take a look at this list then, Emmy'' Angela suggested
'' Yeah'' I said and then I turned around to look at mom and then I said. '' Have fun tonight, Mom.''
'' I will'' Mom said and then I leave with Angela to go too her office.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

'' I know it's not much but I hope that you like the middle names that I gave you.'' Angela said as we both entered her office.
Angela goes over to her desk and she puts down her clipboard and then she grabs the list from her desk and then she hands it to me. I opened the piece of paper and I saw a couple of middle names and I looked at them and then I said. '' Wow Ang, these middle names are really good.''
'' Really''? Angela asked
'' Yeah.'' I replied
'' Thank god.'' Angela said in relief
'' Seriously Ang, these middle names are really beautiful.'' I told her and then I began to read the list out. '' Joshua, Adam, TJ, Liam, Noah, Avery, Payton, Joseph, Connor, James, Austin, Hayden and Jaden.''
'' So what do you think? Out of all those middle names which ones are you going to chose for your baby.'' Angela said
'' Ummmmm....I really like the name Joshua and I also like TJ and I also like Avery too.'' I told Angela
'' Matthew TJ Joshua Avery Brennan Addy.'' Angela said
'' It doesn't sound right does it.''
'' No.''
'' Well, how about Matthew Joshua Avery Brennan Addy'' I suggested
'' That sounds better.'' Angela said
'' Okay, so my chosen middle names for Matthew are Joshua and Avery.'' I said and then I thanked Angela. '' Thanks, Ang.''
'' No problem.'' Angela said
'' Right, I'm going to go and find Zack and tell him what names I have chosen for our baby.'' I said and then I asked Angela. '' Do you think he will like them''?
'' Of course he will, Ems, Matthew and Maisy are both beautiful names'' Angela stated and then she says. '' He will like them.''
'' Okay.'' I said
'' Go and tell Zack you're baby names.'' Angela said
'' Okay'' I said and then I leave Angela's office but before I turned the corner I turned to look at Angela and then I thanked her. '' Thanks Ang.''
'' Your welcome'' Angela said and then I leave