Mikey Way: Biggest Fantasy Come True

“Hurry up, Amanda we’re gonna be late for the MCR concert!” I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, “I’m coming, I’m coming! Sheesh, I mean we are 3 hours early there’s no hurry” she yelled back, I rolled my eyes “yeah there is! We might miss seeing them pull up to the place! I WANNA SEE MIKEY WAY!” I yelled back up there, I heard her sigh dramatically then come down the stairs. “You look fine, god what took you so long?” I smirked, “I wanted to look good for Gerard,” she murmured as she grabbed her jacket and we headed out to my car.

Yes, that’s right we are going to see THE My Chemical Romance in concert! And it wasn’t easy getting these tickets, especially since they’re front row, cost us a fortune but we worked our butts off at our job, got a raise and now we’re going to see our favorite band ever. It’s a good thing Amanda and I are friends because she likes Gerard and I like Mikey, so we could always double date! Ha, ha!

On the way there we were blasting and singing along to MCR like there is no tomorrow, when we got there thought there was already a couple of people waiting outside… seeing as we are now 2 hours early. (Took about an hour to get there). We handed in our tickets to the person and we went inside, we got all giddy and fan-girlish when we saw everything there, but kept a cool composure on the outside just in case MCR were to show up.

I ended up buying a hoodie and Amanda got a poster. By that time, we had made some friends with fellow fans and it was about time to go in and see them. Sadly, we weren’t able to see the guys actually show up… “Damn security” Amanda had mumbled, I giggled and we went into the auditorium thing. It was huge, good thing we have front row seats! But who’s going to be sitting?

We heard the music start, the lights dimmed down and somebody announce that it was time to start the concert. Amanda and I looked at each other, and then screamed our lungs out with all the other girls (and guys). The curtains opened and there they were, beaming in the light they’re black clothes taking in that light. They opened with Helena, which was ironically one of my favorite songs and I sang the whole way through as Amanda and I danced our hearts out. Every couple of times I swear to god I could see Mikey look right into my eyes but I could be wrong.

After the concert we lingered for a while hoping to see the guys one last time (and maybe ask for an autograph) but once again security got in the way. Sadly enough we didn’t have backstage passes, we only worked hard enough to afford the front row seat. We were walking back to my car, adrenaline still running through my veins when I felt somebody grabbed me and pin me against the wall, the man was some drunk I had saw at the concert and it was defiantly clear now that he is wasted. Just being in his presence you could smell the whisky on him.

“Hey beautiful, God must be sad because he’s missing an angel” I rolled my eyes at the stupid pickup line and tried to push him off, but he just shoved me back against it and shouted “You’re not going anywhere until you give me what I want!” he was slurring also, Amanda was there the whole time and she saw my distressed face. “Hey! Get your hands off her, she doesn’t like you” the man looked from me to Amanda “who you talking to?” “You, get your hands off my friend” she said as she made an attempt to pry his hands off me, he growled and punched her right across the face. She stumbled backwards and fell holding her face, “you fuck…” she whispered her eyes clenched in pain.

“Hey asshole, over here” a familiar voice said, I turned and saw the MCR guys my eyes widened and I smiled knowing I was saved and that I was meeting my favorite band… although I imagined it quiet differently. Gerard and Mikey punched the guy off me at the same time causing him to stumble back and fall, then Frankie, Ray, and Bob all went over and started to beat the shit out of him. “Hey you okay?” Mikey asked walking over to me, concerned. I nodded “yeah” I said shyly, he grinned and sighed in relief “good I thought he touched you… he didn’t did he?” he asked this time I’m pretty sure it was jealousy, but I grinned at him “no he didn’t, I mean not yet if you guys didn’t show up… who knows” Mikey relaxed again “yeah, it’s a good thing you guys weren’t too far from our tour bus or else something could’ve happened and I wouldn’t want that, I-I mean we” he stuttered and looked embarrassed, I grinned. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gerard helping Amanda, she seemed fine he seemed to be making her smile (then again just being in the presence of these guys would make any girl smile).

I turned to Amanda and walked over to her and knelt down besides her, “you okay Amanda?” I asked concerned, she smiled and nodded “yeah it just stings a little” she replied poking it slightly and flinching, “you okay though Alex?” she asked me, I nodded “I got lucky” I chuckled, “guys I think you can stop, I’m pretty sure you killed him” Gerard called over to the others, they stopped and to just be sure Mikey checked. “He’s alive, just unconscious. He doesn’t deserve to live though…” he mumbled the last part and knelt down next to me, “you sure you’re alright?” Gerard asked Amanda, I’m pretty sure we could all see the concern in his eyes for her. “Yes, just a little tired” she grinned, Gerard grinned at her.

“Well why don’t you guys come hang out with us for a little while?” Mikey asked the guys, beaming and glancing at me. “Yeah that’d be fucking awesome!” Gerard jumped at it, the others looked at each other and smirked then nodded. Amanda and I shot each other glances, this is like a dream come true.

Turns out the guys are really funny, and fun it’s almost like hanging out with the guys from Jackass! (Except they don’t do stupid stunts ha, ha). Mikey was always shooting me glances whenever we were all talking, and Gerard was doing the same to Amanda, I had a REALLY GOOD feeling about tonight besides it being probably the best night of my life.

After some time, Mikey had ask me if we could take a walk and to just talk and get to know each other, so of course I said yes but I’ll admit I’m nervous. “So does Alex stand for Alexandra?” he asked corny, I chuckled “naturally. My full name is Alexandra Leigh Morrow” “beautiful name” he beamed at me “thank you” I grinned blushing. We had stopped and were staring at the stars and it was such a beautiful night out.

Mikey turned to me “listen Alex, I know we just met today… but I felt like… we have known each other our whole life… and I have really fallen for you.” Mikey began, I grinned at him he brushed some of my blonde/brown hair out of my eyes and looked deep into my blue/grey eyes before saying “so will you join me on tour and be my girlfriend” he whispered leaning closer to my face” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Yes!” I exclaimed hugging him unable to contain my happiness, he seemed taken back a little but hugged back, we both pulled away then he leaned in and kissed me. It was short and sweet but I loved every second of it, this… is my biggest fantasy come true.