Chapter 18: Oh....No

You could hear the deafening screams from a mile away, it was like an everlasting echo springing from one corner of the planet to the other.
Dan was strapped down to a chair, a great big man was torturing him, pulling his toenails off one by one, but of course they would just grow back.
"Stop!" Dan cried out trying his best to break free from the chains
The man just laughed as blood softened the concrete floor. After a while of the pain and misery, Dan fell unconscious from the exhaustion.
"Where am I?" Dan asked after he opened his eyes and looked around.
He was in a field of flowers and....he was free. Out in the distance he could see a lady walking up, she was wearing a beautiful white gown. Dan closed his eyes and tears started falling from his face.
"Mom?!" He asked crying out
The lady came up and grabbed his chin, when Dan opened his eyes...it wasn't his mom
"Jess?" He asked
She chuckled coldly "Yes sweetie, why are letting him treat you like this?"
Dan shook his head "I can't do anything to stop him"
Jess laughed "you can't, or you won't"
Dan was silenced
Jess patted his head "Your so capable of killing this son of a bitch, is there something holding you back, is it your humanity?" She asked
Tears fell from Dan's face, hitting the flowers down below
"What's holding you back?' She asked
Dan looked up at Jess "My mom"
//////////////////////////////
"My mom told me to never hurt someone, to be kind to others and if you do, you'll end up victorious" Dan said
Jess chuckled "Your moms an idiot!"
Dan gasped at what Jess said, his eyes red and puffy
"Don't say that, my mom was an amazing person!"
"Is that why she left you" Jess said
Dan sighed looking down to the flowers
"If she loved you, she would have stayed with you, but I guess killing herself was the only way out of this world"
Dan hands turned to fists "Shut up!"
Jess grabbed his hair and pulled hard, she looked at him straight on
"Your mom is killing you, stop listening to her stupid "words of wisdom" if you want to live be who you are!"
Dan gasped for air
"A ghoul!"
/////////////////////////////////////
Dan woke up, his hair turned a solid white as he looked down at the bloody concrete floor.
"So are you ready for more torture?" The big man asked
Dan looked up with nothing but pure anger in his eyes, he felt soulless, like nothing mattered, He looked up with a crazy psychotic smile.
"Why don't you try it again!"
Dan busted through his restraints and started attacking the man head on, his kagune came out and he stared slamming the man into the ground. You could hear his head being slammed multiple times. Then Dan did something he thought he'd never do, he bit into the man letting his blood and flesh touch his tongue. He couldn't believe the taste, it was amazing, better then anything Mr.Osshen gave him.
"Dan!?"
Dan looked up and got wide eyed, with blood all over his chin and mouth, and his eye black as night with a red, blood red pupil and saw someone he didn't want to see at that moment....
It was Phil