Chapter 3: Hosptial

Dan woke up that morning in under disbelief of what just happened last night,
"Ug did that girl try to kill me?" He asked himself as he looked around to discover that he was in a hospital.
"Hello!" Dan yelled
A doctor, a middle aged man with dark brown hair walked in with a clipboard in his hands.
"Hello Mr.Howell, you don't have to shout; people are trying to heal" he said smiling
"I'm sorry, what happened?" Dan asked
The doctor put his clipboard down and sighed deeply like someone just told him his wife would leave him if he didn't stop doing....whatever.
"We found you under a bunch of rubble, we thought you died but by the grace of God you were alive, but sadly your girlfriend didn't make it, we were able to use some of her organs on you since a lot of your vital organs had stopped working"
Dan shook his head, since the doctor put a lot on him at once, it confused the hell out of poor Dan.
"Jess is dead?" Dan asked as if he was going to cry
The doctor looked down at the ground "I'm afraid so, I'm sorry"
He then left but not before saying
"There someone here to take you home"
Out of the blue, Phil walked in with a box of Maltesers, Dan's favorite candy, Dan looked up and smiled at his best friends smiling face.
"Hey Dan, how are you feeling?" He asked
Dan shook his head and laughed "it feels like I got hit by a truck"
Phil laughed awkwardly "I'm sorry this happened, I wish I had been there to protect you"
Dan touched Phil's arm and sighed "I'm ok I promise, I just want to go home"
/////////////////////////