Chapter 15: Freshy?

"So you wanna get revenge on Mr.Radar" Lilith said with determination
Dan and Lilith were sitting in the park, both not wanting to go to work.
"Yes I do!"
Lilith stood up "Well before we can enact are revenge, you need a mask"
Dan was confused "A mask?" He asked
Lilith nodded "Follow me"
Dan got up and followed Lilith to a unnamed town that he had never seen before, this place looked worn down and beaten like it was in a part of town your mom warned you not to go. Lilith lead Dan to a building that was very conspicuous.
"Come on" she said as she opened the door and stepped inside, Dan followed suit.
"Hey Marv, I brought you a freshy!" Lilith yelled
A very tall man, even taller than Dan came out from the back, he had tattoos littlerly covering his whole body and he was almost bald.
"Well, well, well if it isn't little Lil, long time no see" he said taking in a smoke and blowing it out "Whose he, is he your boyfriend?"
Lilith and Dan looked at each other in silence.
Lilith shook her head "No, were just here to have him fitted for a mask"
Marv walked up and grabbed Dan's face and looked at each side.
"I think I can do something, but it's gonna take me a while" he said as he started grabbing his sowing items
"It's no problem Marv, just call me when you have it ready"
Then just like that Lilith and Dan were out the door
"So why do I need a mask and why did you call me freshy?" Dan asked
Lilith grinned "So they don't figure out who you are and That's what Marv calls the new people"
Dan nodded still a thinking about how Marv was a bit off putting.