#WhenItRainsItPours

3 Months Later...

July 2015

Omniscient.

A few months have passed since the hectic and controversial events surrounding Mercedes title win have occurred.

The year is coming to a close, and Mercedes has been champion for about 3 months now.

TNA has put all the rumors of their failures to bed, and things are finally looking up...

... Except that whole statement above is an complete lie, just like TNA's statements on the companies future with Destination America.

Word had gotten out about Destination America canceling TNA programming next month, with them continuing to air their programming for the remainder of the year, but all of this was strictly rumors and speculation that TNA has denied.

The real question at hand is, are the rumors true? This question was in the heads of all the Stars and Knockouts of TNA, and especially all the crew members.

Mercedes was also worried about all of this chaos. She experienced her first late check, and was almost past due on her rent and utilities when it  came in almost three weeks late.

Things are running rapid backstage, and even though TNA doesnt want anyone to see them during their times of struggle, that would be impossible in today's IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) getting the dirt from everything that takes place  behind the scenes of all the top wrestling promotions.

As if this wasnt enough chaos, the personal lives of the men and women of TNA, began to take a turn for the worse.

**********

Awhile Back....

Grayson.

After we wrapped up taping Impact, I decided to take a impromptu trip to Atlanta to visit Miranda.

We haven't talked in awhile, due to our busy schedules, and texting just isn't enough.

The last serious conversation we had, was when I attempted to get her to promote TNA on her show, and I felt bad for putting that pressure on her, so I'm going to surprise her, and take her downtown to have some alone time.

While we go out, I'm finally going to do what I have wanted for awhile now.

I'm finally going to propose to Miranda.

We've been dating for awhile now, and the time just feels right. We both have successful careers, and even though the company that I work for has a questionable  future, I am currently financially stable enough to afford a ring.

I decided to go to Kay Jewelers, and I purchased a 2.6 carat , 14K white gold Neil Lane engagement ring.

I really hope she likes it, because the total cost of the ring is about $15,599,00

I really hope she likes it, because the total cost of the ring is about $15,599,00. I'll be paying around $780 a month for it.

I'm going to propose to her  at Centennial Olympic Park downtown, because its a nice place with great scenery.

After getting off the plane, I called an Über and headed over to our apartment.

Once I was dropped off, I took a deep breath, and headed towards my  apartment building.

I took the elevator, and pushed the button to the fifth floor, which is the floor Miranda and I live on.

I got off of the elevator and walked until I reached my door.

"Here we go.", I mumbled.

I opened the door, and quietly closed it so she wouldn't know I had come home.

I put my keys down on the island in our kitchen, and as I was heading towards our room, I heard a voice talking, a male voice.

"If you want to have your own segment with your ideas on the show, you have to give me something in return."

I instantly frowned as those words were spoken out loud.

"Who the hell?", I spoke under my breath.

She sighed."Aiden, it's bad enough that I had to degrade myself as a woman, and have sex with you to get this job, now you want me to give you another sexual favor just to pitch my own ideas? That's absurd!"

I couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. She slept with Aiden, the fucking producer of her show to get a job! Are you kidding me!

Aiden chuckled." Come on Mimi don't act like you didn't like it, you were screaming my name. Plus, what if I told you that if you blow me, I'll give your little boyfriend that TNA segment?"

At this point I heard enough, and I didn't care about a damn segment, and I damn sure didn't want to hear her response.

" You sick son of a bitch!". I spat, as a charged in the room, and tackled Aiden to the floor.

"Oh my god Grayson! Please stop, get off of him!", Mirand screamed as she attempted to pull me off of him.

I let him go, and slightly pushed her off of me, and she fell back on the bed.

"I can't believe you! How can you stoop so low to sleep with this sick fucker for a job! You are so much better than that!", I angrily yelled.

"Grayson I-", Miranda attempted to speak, before I cut her off.

" I don't want to hear it! You've had this job for almost a year now, so that means that you have been lying to me this whole time! I've been faithful to you while I've been in Nashville, and you were the only person I was thinking about when I was in England, but you want to cheat on me for a job that you could've got just for your talent."

"Baby please. I regret it, and I wish that I never even stooped so low.."

"But you did, and that doesn't change the fact that you did it! I love you Miranda, and I moved to Tennessee to take that job for you! Do you even love me, because I feel like I've wasted my time with this relationship."

She sighed. " Of course I love you! How many times to I have to say I'm sorry!", she cried.

I bitterly chuckled." I know you're sorry, I just wanted a real apology. But it doesn't even matter how many times you apologize, I'm done. You can take my name off the lease, because I'm not paying the rent anymore. I still have my place in Nashville, and I'll continue to live there and go to my parents house
when I'm in town."

Miranda was now on the floor begging and pleading for me to stay.
"Grayson please don't do this, I love you!"

" Naw, you don't love me, you love him. Maybe he'll move in and take care of you.", I spoke, referring to Aiden, who was on the floor tending to his broken nose, and bleeding mouth.

I looked her up and down, tears streaming across my face, and my fists ballled up in anger." Oh yeah, I was gonna propose to you today, and I picked up the nicest ring. I'll let you think about that when you remember how much you fucked up."

I stormed off not even looking back once, and Miranda continued to break down on the floor.

****************

Yes, it is me KingScorpio. Why do you seem so shocked?😐

Oh wait I know, I haven't updated a REAL chapter in 2 months.... Yeah my bad😭. That's writers block for you.😑

The final chapter is next, and it'll be a long one with a lot of details, so stay tuned!

-K.S.