#ANewProposal

Grayson.

I made my way back to my hotel room, and pulled out my phone to dial Miranda's number.

My idea to promote the TNA Brand has a lot to do with my girlfriend's profession.

As I have mentioned before, Miranda works in the broadcast field, and that could definitely get us some buzz from the media that we desperately need.

I put my phone close to my ear and waited for her to respond.

"Hello.", Miranda answered.

"Hey babe it's me."

"Hey baby, how are you? I haven't seen you since you visited me in Atlanta last week."

"I've been busy at work, but listen I have a business proposal for you."

"Oh shit, this sounds serious babe, what is it?", Miranda asked in a joking tone.

"Seriously Mimi, I'm being so for real right now. Are you listening?"

"Well alright Grayson, I can hear that you really are being serious about this. Go ahead and spill it."

Her tone of voice changed, and I finally get ready to tell her my proposition.

" ....I need you to do a segment about TNA on your pop culture series on Entertainment USA!"

There was a brief moment of silence before she finally responded.

"Babe... I honestly don't know if I could promote TNA... especially since the company you work for isn't really a notable name.

I sighed in frustration." Come on babe, wrestling is a big part of pop culture, it could really help us out!"

"I know wrestling is popular... that's why we now highlight the action packed programming of WWE."

I nearly bit through my tongue once I heard that statement. What are the odds of WWE being promoted on the show right when TNA needs the exposure?

"Since when?"

" For about a month now. They're the most popular wrestling company in the world, and it has notable names, so of course our producers wanted to use that to our advantage. TNA isn't as notable, and it wouldn't draw our viewers in."

" Miranda please! I'm literally on my knees begging for you to give us a chance right now. We need the exposure more than they do!"