#MaximumIMPACT(III)❕

Taryn Terrell.

I was hit with a cold brush of winter air, as walked on the streets of the UK.

I had a long night of club hoping, and I am honestly not ready to head into work today.

As much as I want to stay posted up in my hotel room, doing absolutely nothing does not pay my bills, so I have to do what I have to do.

I shifted my duffle bag with my ring gear to my other arm, and made my way into the building.

"Good Afternoon Taryn.", A random backstage employee greets me.

I slightly smiled, waving back to him as I proceeded to making my way to the locker room.

I continued to walk around the arena, until I finally make my way to the locker room.

I walked into the room and picked a spot to put all my things.

" Hey you finally made it! Hurry and get in here, we got to talk!"

I rolled my eyes as the sound of Brooke's voice hit my eardrums, talking to nonother than the newbie herself Mercedes.

Now I know it seems as if I'm mean for no reason towards her, but I have my reasons.

Ever since I became champion last year, I just became so obsessed with being champion that I literally don't want to let it go until I leave this company.

Yes I am aware that my profession runs off of a script, and I can't keep my title forever, but I don't want to let it go.

Having a title gives you some sort of credibility, and when you lose the title, the credibility follows. Therefore, every time a new girl comes, I see it as a threat.

I made sure to give creative a message that if they make me lose they'll have hell to pay.

I'm positive that I'll get my wish and keep the Knockouts Championship until I walk out of the company.

The only girl I'm cool with here is Madison Rayne, because we'll she's the only one that tolerates me. Of course anyone can take my title from me so they are all threats, but Madison is a veteran here and I respect all veterans, even Fail Kim.

Just as I was about to put my headphones on, a voice that belonged to management begun to speak.

"Good Afternoon ladies. Please follow me, we are about to have a brief creative meeting." John Gaubrick spoke.

I walked out of with the rest of the girls to the meeting. I don't know what's planned, but as long as this title stays around my waist, I'll be just fine.

*****************
Mercedes.

"Alright ladies, I know you guys have to get ready for later tonight, so this won't take long.", John started.

" Creative has come up with at great angle for the tapings that will have the majority of you utilized. We will be having a "Beat The Champ" series, where Taryn will wrestle in a match each episode with opponents for a shot at her title."

We have literally only been in this meeting for two minutes, and Taryn was already pissed the second her defending her title came up.

I quietly chuckled to myself from her reaction, as John continued.

" If Taryn wins the bout, her opponent doesn't get a shot at the title, but if the opponent wins, they get the shot. However, all the matches will be timed. Who ever beats the champ in the fastest time, gets the shot. How does all of that sound?", John asked.

Everyone nodded their heads, in a common agreement with the idea.

"Tonight, Taryn will go out to the ring to gloat about beating Mercedes in the last episode, saying how you can't be beat and no one can stop you. Then Mercedes will beg to differ. You too will try to get into a brawl about it until Dixie comes out and introduces the series. She will say that there are four other women who also want a shot.", He paused in anticipation.

"The Knockouts that will participate in this series are..... Mercedes, Gail, Brooke, Madison, and Kong. You will be notified when your match takes place. You all have a nice day."

Everyone exits the room after the meeting and disperses in different directions.

" Yass, I'm finally getting back in that ring!", Brooke said while doing a celebratory dance.

I chuckled." I can't wait. All of us are getting the chance of being involved."

"This is actually a great concept. Creative has stepped up.", Gail noted.

" I'm saying. I don't know if I should put on gear or clothes.", I spoke up.

"We are taping two episodes tonight, so someone is wrestling late tonight."

Just as Gail said that, we all got a text from management.

BEAT THE CHAMPION SERIES
MATCH LISTING:
EP.1 B.T.C.S. Intro
EP.2 Taryn vs. MadisonRayne
EP.3 Taryn vs. Gail Kim( w/Mercedes)
EP. 4 Taryn vs. Awesome Kong
Ep.5 Taryn vs. Brooke
Ep.6 Champ is on "vacation", Taryn vs Mercedes KV will take place on next set of tapings!!!

"Ok then. I won't even be wrestling at all."

Gail patted me on the back." Look on the bright side. You can heal up even more, and you get to accompany me to the ring."

I sighed."Yeah I guess your right. Now its time for me to pick out an outfit now."

Brooke wrapped her arms around us."That's the spirit. Let's get ready y'all!"
_________________

This concludes the #MaximumIMPACT chapters.

Do you like the concept of the Beat The Champion Series?

Is Taryn taking her role of champion to seriously?

*****
Additional Note: I need more time to write some chapters and put my ideas together, so bare with me. There may or may not be an update next week!

K.S.