Chapter 76

While Kiara was making Lasagna a pair on hands wrapped Kiaras waist, Kiara was about to scream but Kabir kept his hand on Kiaras mouth. 

"So I am here to take my good morning kiss" Kabir said looking at Kiara. 

"I love the effect I have on you" Kabir said leaning closer to Kiaras ear. 

"Shut up you have no effect on me Mr Kabir Malhotra" Kiara snapped back while focusing on making her Lasagna. 

"oh really Kiara?" Kabir asked smirking while swirling Kiara around making her face towards him. 

"Kabir I am trying to cook please stop disturbing me" Kiara whined while pushing Kabir away. 

"Oh so now making Arjuns Lasagna is more important than me?" Kabir asked disappointedly while taking a step back. 

"Yes because I haven't seen him in so long" Kiara said smirking while looking at Kabir from the corner of his eye.

"Ouch I am hurt right here in my hurt" Kabir said sarcastically while walking out of the Kitchen. 

Soon Kiara finished with making Lasagna, when she came out to the living room to put the Lasagna down on the table and saw Arjun sleeping on sofa. 

When Kiara saw Arjun she started giggling to herself "Arjun wake up man I made Lasagna for you" Kiara said moving Arjuns shoulders.

As soon as Arjun heard the word "Lasagna" he sat up straight with a satisfied smile on his face. 

Arjun ran towards the dining table and sat their staring at the Lasagna, he was going to serve himself but Kiara smacked his hands off. 

"Owww" Arjun whined soothing his hand where Kiara smacked him. 

"you're so rude bhabi" Arjun said making a sad puppy face while crossing his arms.

Kiara pulled Arjuns cheeks and said "shh wait for me at least and let me call Kabir we will have dinner together".

"Kabir!!" Kiara yelled looking upstairs while putting her one of her hands on her waist. 

There was no reply from Kabir "Bro come fast na I am hungry!" Arjun yelled looking upstairs. 

"bhabi why is bhai not replying to any of us?" Arjun asked making a confused face while looking at Kiara. 

"Arjun you start eating let me go check on Kabir I will be back" Kiara said looking tense while giving a quick smile to Arjun. 

Kiara walked upstairs to their room "Kabir?" she said walking into the room. 

Suddenly someone twirled her around and pinned her on the wall when Kiara looked at the person and it was Kabir. 

"Kabir what is this? I called you downstairs to have dinner. 

Arjun called you as well why did you not respond?" Kiara asked looking confusingly at Kabir. 

"I was in the toilet so I couldn't hear you, thats not my fault" Kabir said looking at Kiara. "

okay leave me and let's go now Arjun is alone downstairs having dinner" Kiara said trying to push Kabir away. 

"No I told you right I want my good morning kiss so I am going for it" Kabir said, as soon as Kabir said that he pressed his lips on Kiaras soft lips. 

Kiara responded Kabir went to her jaw and then towards her neck leaving trails of kisses.

 Kabir then went straight up to Kiaras lips and bit her bottom lip.