Chapter 34

Kabir was really close to Kiara and now Kiaras heart was racing. Kiara was about to scream but Kabir put his hand on her mouth and said "chill I am just changing my shirt". Kiara was sitting on Kabirs shirt so he just pulled his shirt from Kiara.

"God you scared me!" Kiara yelled.

"Ew I would never do it with you" Kabir said. "Do what?" Kiara asked curiously. Kabir then realised what he just said.

"I mean.. um just forget what I said" Kabir said shaking his head.

"Be careful of what you say next time" Kiara said.

"Okay I am fine now I am going" Kiara said walking towards the door.

"No you're not going anywhere till I get a call from your friends or family, I have texted them that you are with me and I told them to call me when they are at the resort." Kabir said standing infant of Kiara.

"Who are you to tell me all of this? and anyways why should I listen to you? Who are you to me?" Kiara asked crossing her arms.

"I am your..." Kabir stopped half way realising that he is nothing to Kiara not even a friend.

"There the answer is no one!" Kiara said pushing Kabir away.

Kiara was about to walk away but Kabir pulled Kiara hand and Kiara hit Kabir hard chest.

"No matter how much I hate you I am not an asshole like some people or should I say bitches so just stay here till someone comes!" Kabir yelled.

"Look Kabir.." Before Kiara could say anything Kabir put his finger on her mouth and said "shh enough".

Kiara was really mad and irritated with Kabir so she just laid on the bed.

Soon Kiara fell asleep on the bed and Kabir got a call from Rohan that I have Kiaras room keys send Kiara to her room.

Kabir told Rohan that Kiara was sleeping but he will bring her to her room. Kabir picked up Kiara in a bridal style and took her all they way to her room.

"Thank you so much Kabir for taking care of Kiara" Rohan said.

"It's fine don't worry about it." Kabir said smiling.

Kabir and Rohan both went into Kiaras room Kabir put Kiara on the bed and looked at her.

"God she looks so pretty" a voice said in Kabirs head. Kabir shook his head a little and went away from her.

Rohan and Kabir left Kiara room and closed the door.

The next Morning everyone was packing and were ready to leave the resort.

Kabirs mom came up to Kiara and said "hey darling I have invited you and your family over for dinner when we reach New York, I told your family already just wanted to tell you personally".

"okay aunty I will come for sure" Kiara said smiling.

Kiaras family and Kabirs family both were very rich so both the families booked one private jet for them from India back to NewYork.

Before leaving Kiara hugged Soniya and Rohan and wished them luck for their future.

"enjoy your honeymoon" Kiara winked at Rohan when she said.

"Kiara sshh" Soniya said laughing.

"Okay bro we need to meet after you come back from honeymoon" Kabir said hugging Rohan. "Soniya have fun hahaha" Kabir said laughing.

Kiara and Kabirs family reached the airport, they cleared all the immigration and went on the plane.

Kiara loved Kabirs family because his family was very sweet to her.

Kiara ignored Kabir for the whole pane ride till the reached NewYork.

"okay Mrs Malhotra we will see you tonight at 8:00" Kiaras mom said hugging Kabirs mom.

"Yes Mrs Chopra I will send Kabir to pick your family up." Mrs Malhotra said.

"No it's fine we will come by ourselves" Mrs Chopra said. "No please Mrs Chopra I insist" Mrs Malhotra said.

"okay" Mrs Chopra said.

Kiaras family drove off home and so did Kabirs, Kiara reached home took a shower and started picking out clothes for the dinner she was going to.

Kiara always wants to look good whenever she goes somewhere so it always takes her hours picking what to wear and her make up takes 1 hour.

Hey Guys :)

How was this Chapter? :)

Please do comment your views :)

Don't forget to vote and continue with the support <3