Chapter 30

*Still in the Flashback*

"okay nice see you never" Kiara said laughing and continued dancing with the guy. Kavya walked away and went beside Kabir. "Kabir let's dance" Kavya said dragging Kabir. "okay baby" Kabir said. Kiara walked towards Soniya and yelled "I thought I would never see them again!". 

"It's okay Kiara chill" Soniya said laughing.

"Uhh God I hate them! they are so irritating!" Kiara yelled. "They spoil my mood" Kiara said looking Kabir and Kavya.

"same here, well a little different I like Kabir is really nice" Soniya said. 

"Eww I hate Kabir the most" Kiara said making a disgusted face.

"Kiara" Soniya said looking at Kiara. "whatever, I am here to enjoy so fuck them" Kiara said. "babe mind your language" Soniya said.

"Shhh Soniya why do you always take their side?! I mean just look at them!" Kiara yelled looking at Kavya and Kabir.

"let's stop talking about them" Soniya said. Kiara made a face at Soniya when she said that. 

Kiara was drunk and pulled Soniya to the dance floor and started dancing.

It was dark so no one could see where they were dancing.

When lights went on Kiara realised she was dancing with Kabir "Oh my god what the fuck?!?!" Kiara yelled. 

"Why are you dancing with me?!" Kabir said smirking.

"fucking hell" Kira yelled walking away from him. 

Kabir pulled Kiaras hand, he twirled her around she landed facing front and her back facing Kabir.

"leave me" Kiara said trying to push Kabirs hand away from her waist. "what's your problem?!" Kiara yelled.

"you! you are my problem and why the fuck do you have a problem with Kavya?! What's wrong with her?! " Kabir said.

"Did you just ask me what's wrong with your stupid girlfriend?!" Kiara yelled. 

"Yes and she is not stupid" Kabir said glaring at Kiara.

"God she is dumb as shit, has no sense of fashion. She rude, irritating, she looks like a ugly shrimp to me" Kiara said laughing. 

Before Kiara could continue she saw Kavya looking at her and Kiara realised Kavya heard everything Kiara said.

"Thank god you heard everything I couldn't be bothered telling you this personally." Kiara said laughing. 

Soniya saw Kiara with Kabir and she knew Kavya was fuming from the inside so she quickly went towards Kabir and took Kiara away.

"Kabir what was that?!" Kavya yelled. "What was what?" Kabir asked. "Why were you holding her?!" Kavya asked. 

"Well she was drunk and she was about to fall" Kabir said.

"Well then when she was fine why were you still holding her?!" Kavya yelled.

"Look Kabir you keep forgetting, that you have a girlfriend so you need to stop flirting at least with girls who I don't like!" Kavya yelled.

"the same thing happened in Rohans party, you keep flirting with her god damn it!" Kavya yelled.

"Kavya relax I wasn't flirting with her, I don't even like her. The only reason I was holding her because I wanted to know why does she hate you" Kabir said.

"Oh so you care about her" Kavya asked. 

"No Kavya, I am just asking her so I can know whats going through her mind. Kabir said.

"whatever" Kavya said walking away. Kabir stopped Kavya from walking away, but Kavya pulled her hand and left the club.

"Kavya!.. Wait Kavya!! Wait!" Kabir yelled walking out of the club following her. Kavya stopped a cab and sat inside, so did Kabir. 

"Why are you here? go home by your car."

Kavya yelled crossing her arms. "Where do you want to go?" the taxi driver asked. "Wellington street!" Kavya said more like yelled. "NO! Oxford street" Kabir said.

"No wellington!" Kavya yelled looking at Kabir. "No oxford" Kabir said. 

Kabir made a fake gun with his hand and said "if you don't go to oxford street I will shoot you!" Kabir said. 

"Oh.. ok..okay sir please don't shoot me" the taxi driver murmured.

"His gun is fa..." Before Kavya could say anything Kabir put his hand over her mouth. They reached Oxford street, Kabir and Kavya got out and before Kabir got out of the taxi he laughed said "Bro chill I didn't have a gun". 

"Wow okay sir you actually scared me" the taxi driver said laughing. When Kavya realised that Kabir was not looking at her she ran. 

"Kavya there is no point of running" Kabir said walking behind Kavya. Kavya tried running but she fell because her heels. 

"Kavya!!" Kabir screamed running towards Kavya. 

Hey Guys :)

You guys are amazing :) 

How was this Chapter? :)

Please do comment your views :) 

Your views and opinion matter a lot to me :)

Don't forget to vote and continue with the support <3