Chapter 41

The next morning Kiara woke up and heard her mom scream "Kiara get up! We are going to be late for your Haldi ceremony!". Kiara woke up all of a sudden when she heard "Haldi" and realised that her Haldi ceremony was today. 

Kiara ran towards the toilet went inside she stood in front of the mirror and stared at her self. 

Kiara took a deep breath she smiled and went for a quick shower, when she came out she saw a beautiful outfit on her bed waiting for her. 

Kiara wore that outfit and walked out of her room, she saw a bunch of indian aunties and started to greet them. 

"Darling you look beautiful" a voice said behind Kiara, she turned around and saw Kabirs mom. 

"thank you so much mother in law but you look smoking hot ahaha" Kiara said laughing.

"Ohh shh beta don't say that what if your father in law listens hahaha" Kabirs mom said laughing. 

Kabirs mom and Kiaras mom started to greet each other and announced everyone to go an sit in the cars so they could go to the location where the ceremony is going to be held. 

Everyone sat in their cars, Kiara sat in a different car since she was the special one. 

As soon as Kiara opened the door she saw Kabir and instantly slammed the door closing it. 

"Mom I am not sitting in this car!" Kiara yelled. "Beta stop making a fuss about it all the cars are full so just go in the car and sit down we are getting late!" Kiara mom yelled. 

Kiara frowned and opened the door and sat inside. "Hi baby" Kabir said smirking. "shut the fuck up and drive" Kiara yelled.

Kiara was really mad about what happened yesterday and so was Kabir. 

Kabirs car was the last on to leave so he could follow the other cars to reach the location. 

Instead of following the cars he took a turn and took her to a forest. "Get out!" Kabir yelled. Kiara kept quiet and ignored what Kabir. 

Kabir got out of the car an opened Kiaras door and pulled her out. "Can you stop acting weird?" 

Kiara asked crossing her arms. "I drove here to tell you that stop making this marriage a joke in front of my friends and our family!" Kabir yelled. 

"Well this marriage is a joke for you Kabir! and you know it as well!" Kiara yelled back. 

"Yes it is! But not to my family or yours so stop acting weird in front of everyone when you're with me" Kabir yelled.

"I will" Kiara said smirking. 

"I knew you won't listen to me so look what I have" Kabir said taking a file out of his car. 

"Does this file look familiar to you?" Kabir asked laughing. 

"Oh My God Kabir! That my dads company file It has all the private documents!" Kiara yelled snatching it off Kabir. 

"Yes If you don't cooperate with what I say then I will leak this file which will cause a lot of damage to your dads company." Kabir said snatching it off Kiara. 

"Look Kabir this revenge is between you and me stop pulling my dad into this!" Kiara yelled. 

"Well I have to because his daughter and my future wife is not cooperating with me" Kabir said pulling her hand, making her closer to him. 

"So the decision is yours, now decide you have 5 minutes tick tock, tick tock" Kabir said smirking.

After 5 minutes, "So what's your decision?" Kabir asked crossing his arms over. 

"I will cooperate with you, but please don't leak this file" Kiara said breaking down. 

"Aww don't cry now save these tears for your marriage and after your marriage and if you tell anyone about this deal then you will see the consequences" Kabir said giving Kiara a handkerchief. 

" I won't tell anyone!" Kiara yelled taking the handkerchief and walking towards the car. 

They reached the location and started the Haldi ceremony. "Kabir beta What took you guys so long?" Kabirs mom asked. 

"We were stuck in traffic sorry mom" Kabir said smiling. "

Beta you guys are finally here where were you?" Kiaras mom said. "Sorry mother in law traffic" Kabir said smiling. 

"It's okay now let's start the Haldi Ceremony" Kiara mom said. 

The ceremony started and everyone came towards Kiara and Kabir to apply turmeric on them.

"Soniya!! babe you're here! What a surprise!" Kiara yelled hugging Soniya tightly. 

"How could I miss your Haldi ceremony" Soniya said laughing. 

"Kiara" a voice said behind Kiara. "Rohan!!" Kiara yelled turning towards Rohan and hugging him tightly. 

"You need to update us! I always knew there was something between you too hahaha" Rohan said laughing. 

Kiara had no expression on her face but a faded smile. The ceremony was over and everyone was dancing the song "London Thumakda". 

Soniya pulled Kiara and Rohan pulled Kabir. 

They all danced, Kabir was just staring at Kiara the whole time and was mesmerised by her smile and the way she dances. 

Kiara noticed Kabir staring at her but didn't say anything.

"Hello everyone! I have an exciting news Me and Mr. Malhotra have booked a resort and we want all of you to come to the resort tomorrow, also because tomorrow is Mehendi" Kiaras dad announced. 

Everyone cheered excitedly, the ceremony was over and everyone started to head back home. 

Kiara went back home changed in her night wear and just dozed off. 

Hey Guys :)

How was this Chapter? :)

Please don't forget to vote <3

Please comment your views I would love to know them :)

Thank you for your support and please continue supporting me <3