Chapter 49

Kiara, Kabir and Arjun reached the temple, as soon as they saw Guru ji they greeted him. 

"Guru ji mom has sent me here to do some ritual which we have to do it in the temple" Kabir said. "Yes beta that is right" said Guru Ji. 

Kabir and Kiara started doing the ritual and followed exactly what the guru ji said. 

After finishing the ritual they hall started to head towards their car "Oh bro you and Kiara carry on I am going to meet my friend" said Arjun. 

"Okay" Kabir said sitting the car. 

Kiara next to Kabir, when Kabir was driving Kiara saw a small cockroach next to her shoes. "Kabir" Kiara said softly. 

"Wow what happen to you? why are you not yelling?" Kabir asked laughing. 

"There is a cockroach next to my shoe, please help me" Kiara said. "Kiara it's just a cockroach" Kabir said shaking his head. 

"Yes Kabir it's just a cockroach so help me!" Kiara yelled. 

"No Kiara I won't help you" Kabir said.

"okay then" Kiara said smirking. Kiara started to move towards Kabir and Kabirs heart was racing.

Kiara went towards Kabir and sat on his lap "Now let me see how you drive" Kiara said smirking. 

"I am multi-talented baby" Kabir said smirking.

 Kiara just rolled her eyes and started looking for the cockroach. 

"Why do you want me so bad Kiara? the fact you're sitting on my lap comfortably makes me wonder I mean I don't mind" Kabir said smirking. 

"Kabir why would anyone want you?" Kiara asked raising her eyebrows. "Why would anyone not want me?" Kabir asked. 

"Well first you're not hot second, you don't know how to respect girls and thirdly you're a arrogant asshole" Kiara said crossing her arms. 

"I am hot, Well like I said you don't deserve my respect and I am not arrogant you just hate me" Kabir said. 

"Hell yeah I hate you" Kiara said. 

Something inside Kabirs heart was a little hurt when Kiara said that. "I hate you as well" Kabir said. 

"No you love me because you can't sleep without me at night and you love cuddling with me so just shut up with your bullshit" Kiara said crossing her arms. 

"Well I like to cuddle but not with you, but since you're my wife I have to cuddle with you" Kabir said.

"All these lies" Kiara said rolling her eyes. 

"I know you hate me I hate you as well Hatred is the first step towards love" Kabir said smirking. 

"Well I don't even like you love is just too far off" Kiara said. "You're not my type" Kabir said. "Kabir what the fuck do you mean by type?" Kiara asked crossing her arms. 

"Forget it" Kabir said. "Asshole" Kiara muttered.

 Kabir reached home, he got off the car and went inside his house. "Beta I am going out today so you and Kiara stay at home" said Kabirs mom. 

"Okay mom don't worry" Kabir said smirking. 

Kabir and Kiara were home alone, Kiara was very bored so she decided to irritate Kabir. Kiara quickly changed into her pyjamas and threw pillows at Kabir. 

"Kiara Stop it! I am trying to work" Kabir yelled. "Work work.." Kiara started singing the song. 

"Kiara!! I am warning you" Kabir said glaring at Kiara. 

"I love your warnings because you will just say it and not do anything lol" Kiara said taking a glass of water and putting it on Kabirs head.

"Kiara!! Oh my God!" Kabir said getting up. 

"Shit" Kiara said. Kiara started to run away from Kabir and Kabir started to run behind Kiara. 

"Kabir I am sorry I won't do it again" Kiara yelled while running. 

"Kiara I warned you! Now bare with the consequences" Kabir said running behind her. 

Kiara came couldn't go any where else since she was in Rohans room. 

Kabir started to smirk he went towards the door and locked it, he closed all the windows. "Kabir what the hell are you doing?!" Kiara yelled. 

"I warned you before Kiara" Kabir said walking towards Kiara. 

"Kabir stay away!" Kiara yelled trying to walk away. Kabir was inches away from Kiaras face 

"Kabir look!! Stop it's not funny anymore" Kiara yelled. 

"I told you" Kabir said. "Kabir stop!" Kiara yelled pushing Kabir away. Kabir pulled Kiaras hand towards him and twisted her hand. 

"Owww Kabir! It hurts" Kiara yelled. 

Kabir took out something from his pocket and smudged it on Kiaras back. 

Kabir looked and Kiaras face and kissed her on the cheek. "What the fuck Kabir?!!" Kiara yelled. 

"You can't just kiss me, I am not yours you get that?! and next time you do that it won't be good!" Kiara yelled. 

"Well technically you're mine so I have the right to do anything but I won't because I am not an asshole" Kabir said smirking. 

Hey Guys :) 

How was this Chapter? :)

Sorry Guys for the late update :(

Please don't be a silent reader :)

Can anyone guess what's going on in Kabirs head?

Do comment I really want to know your views and thoughts <3

Thank you for all your support, and please do continue to vote and support <3