Chapter 26

Everyone was having a lot of fun especially Kiara. Soniya was at the drinks section, "Oh surprisingly you found a dress that fits you I am so happy for you" a voice said behind Soniya. Soniya turned around, it was Kavya.

"Oh yea I did, by the way I think you bought something extra with you" Soniya said smirking. "Uhh no I don't think so" Kavya said looking around.

"I am talking about the hair on your arms" Soniya said laughing walking away with her drink. "bitch" Kavya said making a face.

"What happen baby?" Kabir asked. "Nothing" Kavya said. "Come on let's enjoy" Kabir said. "Yea okay" Kavya said.

"Okay guys now we are going to play a game which is something like Truth and Dare, so come on form a circle" Rohan yelled.

Everyone formed a circle and they had a beer bottle in the middle and spun it.

When the bottle spins it will land on 2 people and they will have to do the dare everyone says. 

"The game has no truth it only has dare and you have to do the dare its the game rule. " Rohan yelled.

The bottle spun and it landed on Kavya and one of Rohans friends. "Give him a kiss on the cheek"Rohans friends yelled.

"Look Kavya since you are dating we won't force you" Rohan said.

 "No it's okay, I will do it it's just a kiss" Kavya said going towards Rohans friends.

Kabir got really mad at Kavya but remained silent and decided to talk to her later. Kavya kissed Rohans friends and everyone cheered.

The bottle spun again and it landed on Rohan and Soniya. 

"Okay you guys will have to do a romantic couple dance and Rohan will have to propose Soniya." Kavya yelled. 

Everyone agreed with her.

"No come on please" Soniya said. "Come on Soniya!!" Kiara yelled. Everyone cheered Soniya on to do the romantic couple dance with Rohan.

Soniya danced with Rohan, she tried to remain her distance from Rohan but Rohan kept on pulling her close. 

Soniya was enjoying, Rohan propose to Soniya and both of them got really dramatic.

Everyone laughed and cheered for Soniya and Rohan. Rohan spun the bottle and it landed on Kiara and Kabir.

"Kabir since you are dating Kavya, you don't have to do the dare we tell you" Rohan said.

"No this is the game and I will follow the rules and do the dare you give me" Kabir said.

"wow okay" Kiara said rolling her eyes.

"okay so the dare is Kabir will have to make out with Kiara for 30 seconds" Rohan yelled. "What?!? make out with him?!?!"Kiara yelled. 

"come on Kiara" Rohan yelled. Kiara started whining, Kabir got irritated and just pulled her into a kiss.

The Kiss got rougher every second and as soon as 30 second were over Kiara pushed Kabir away. 

"WOOHOO Yes Kiara" Soniya said cheering.

After the kiss Kabir felt really weird, and stared at Kiara. The game finished and everyone was dancing and drinking.

Kabir pulled Kavya to the side and held her shoulders really tight and asked "Why did you kiss Rohans friend?".

"Kabir grow up! honestly it was just a game" Kavya said trying to push Kabir away. 

"I grow up?! you grow up Kavya for fuck sake! we are in a relationship and your kissing a random person on the cheek!" Kabir said getting really close to Kavya.

"says the person who made out with a girl who I hate!" Kavya said. 

"I agreed because I was really mad at you babe!" Kabir said.

"I don't think what I did was wrong but okay fine I am sorry!" Kavya said pushing him away. 

Kavya was about to walk away Kabir pulled Kavya and said "I love you baby, please don't do it again". "I won't but can you stop being so possessive?!" Kavya yelled. 

"I am your girlfriend not your wife! for fuck sake" Kavya yelled. 

"Yes, I know but you know I get jealous easily and loose my mind" Kabir said. "whatever stop creating a scene here, we will talk about this later" Kavya said hugging Kabir.

"You guys okay?" Rohan asked looking at Kavya and Kabir. 

"We are fine right Kabir?" Kavya said putting her arm around Kabir. 

Hey Guys :)

How was think Chapter? :)

Please do comment your view :)

Don't forget to vote and continue with you support <3