Chapter 12

"Oh my god, at least lock the door Kabir!!" Kiara said. "I don't need to, I am just changing my T-shirt" Kabir said putting on his T-shirt.

"Uhh" Kiara said getting her phone and leaving the toilet. 

"When are we going to reach India?" Kiara whispered to herself. "I need to get off this plane" Kiara whined. 

"Can you shut up? you're so annoying." Kabir said looking at Kiara.

Kiara called for assistance and asked them to serve her wine. 

Kiara was waiting for her drink and when it came she said "Yes, finally" looking at her wine glass.

Kiara drank the whole glass in one go. "God you drink so much" Kabir said looking at Kiara. 

Kiara ignored him and faced the other side and slept. 

"Kiara!! wake up!!" Kabir said yanking her shoulders.

"We have landed!!" Kabir said.

"Oh my god!! What?!? Yes let's go!" Kiara said getting up. 

When got out of the Airport, there was 2 cars waiting for them Rohan, Arjun and Soniya got into one and Kabir and Kiara got into the second one. 

"Why am I always stuck with you?" Kabir asked looking at Kiara. "You're lucky" Kiara said smirking at Kabir.

"Oh please" Kabir said sitting in the car. 

They reached the resort, it was beautiful. "Oh my God!!" Kiara shouted. 

"This place is amazing, I can't believe I am going to stay here for a month!" Kiara said. "Me too" Kabir said making a disgusting face at Kiara.

All of them went in their rooms, and got fresh. 

Rohan and Soniyas family was here they met Kiara, Arjun, and Kabir.

"Kiara, you have become so thin do you not eat anything darling?"Soniyas mom asked Kiara. 

"No aunty I eat a lot" Kiara said. 

"Aunty you look really beautiful" Kiara said to Soniyas mom. 

"Thank you darling." Soniyas mom replied.

"Okay, everyone listen The first function is on Sunday which is the day after tomorrow, it's Haldi please be on time, and dress up nicely" Rohans dad said laughing out loud.

"Yes Uncle we will be on time, and we will dress nicely" Kabir said out loud.

"Won't it be hard for you?" Kiara asked Kabir.

 "What ?" Kabir asked. "Dressing up nicely?" Kiara asked walking laughing. 

"Laugh all you want" Kabir whispered looking at Kiara. Arjun announced a party tonight at the pool side.

Kiara and Soniya got ready and left for the party at the pool side. 

Everyone reached the pool, except Rohan and Soniya. "Where is Rohan and Soniya?" Kiara asked Arjun. 

"Rohan and Soniya are really tired so slept early." Arjun said to Kiara.

"Well, I am going to be the only girl here" Kiara whined. 

"I don't mind" Arjun said smirking. 

"I mind" Kabir said sitting in the pool. 

"What ?!"Arjun asked Kabir. "I mean, I don't want Kiara to be uncomfortable since she is the only girl here." Kabir said.

"Since when did he care" Kiara whispered to herself. 

"Well Kiara won't be the only girl here, I have invited my friends as well and most of them know Kiara so she will be fine" Arjun said.

After sometime Arjuns friends arrived, some of his friends bought speaks and played loud music. 

Kiara loves partying and she loves loud music, she pulled some of her friends to dance and soon more people came and joined her.

Kabir was just sitting in the pool, and Arjun was trying to show off his body. 

Kiara was enjoying herself so much she forgot that she needed to buy a lehenga (Indian dress) for the Haldi function and needs to wake up early.

Kiara had 2 full bottles of beer with 2 shots of vodka mixed with soda. 

Arjun was drunk and Kabir was sober.

Soon, Arjuns friends started to leave since it was 4am. 

Kiara stopped dancing and sat in the pool for sometime, Arjun went in the pool with Kiara. 

"Wow Kiara you danced a lot today, I am proud of you" Arjun said patting Kiaras back.

"Thank you my boy" Kiara said getting out of the pool. 

"Okay good night everyone" Kiara said walking towards the resort.

"Let's go Arjun it's 4:00am we have a lot of work to do tomorrow." Kabir said dragging Arjun out of the pool.

"Why are you so bossy bro?" Arjun said pulling Kabirs cheeks. 

"Because I care for you bro" Kabir stopped realising what he just said. 

"Aww My bro cares for me" Arjun said. 

"Okay, Arjun you are really drunk" Kabir said walking towards the Resort.

Kabir and Arjun reached the Resort, Kabir dropped Arjun to his room and then Kabir went in his room. 

Hey Guys :)

How was this chapter? :) 

I hope you like it :)

If you do please do comment, vote and support <3