Chapter 7

"Wait Ms Kiara Chopra, before you decide to kill me, let me just tell you one thing I have no interest in being romantic with you I am just here to pick you up and take you to my place." Kabir said getting away from her.

"Well you could have said this without getting on top of me and doing these weird things to me." Kiara said getting up.

"But I know where you're coming from because Kiara Chopra is irresistible, and let me remind you one thing its not easy to get her." Kiara said walking away.

"I know how easy it is Ms Kiara Chopra, or should I say Mrs" Kabir whispered smirking.

"What did you say ?!?" Kiara asked looking back. 

"Nothing just go and change fast can't believe I am waiting for you!" Kabir said making a disgusting face.

"Everyone loves me" Kiara said smirking. 

"By everyone do you mean Rohan, Soniya, Arjun and your parents."Kabir said laughing.

"Can you leave so I can change ?" Kiara asked pointing at the door. 

"I have no interest sitting in YOUR bedroom" Kabir said emphasising on "Your".

"Everyone wants to be in my bedroom" Kiara said winking. 

"You are really funny" Kabir said leaving her room.

Kabir was sitting on the sofa.

Suddenly he heard 2 voices "I am home" Kabir turned around and it was Soniya. 

"Hey Soniya" Kabir said hugging her. "Hey Kabir" Soniya said.

"Where is Kiara? and what are you doing here?" Soniya asked sitting next to Kabir. 

"Oh she is changing, I am here to pick her up because Kiara left early today so Arjun wants Kiara to stay over tonight." Kabir said.

"Oh okay" Soniya said. "I am done lets go" Kiara said looking at Kabir. 

"Hey babe" Soniya said running towards Kiara. "Hey" Kiara said hugging soniya.

"Okay babe I gotta go bye" Kiara said walking towards the main gate. 

"Bye Soniya" Kabir said. "Bye guys have fun" Soniya said.

After Kabir and Kiara left, Soniya was home alone suddenly someone pushed Soniya on the sofa and held her hands.

"Hey Soniya" the person said. It was Rohan, 

"So Kiara is not at home" he said smirking. "Rohan not now, I am not in the mood." Soniya said.

"Okay well I am taking you for a date, so go get ready" Rohan said leaving her. 

"Oh wow" Soniya said walking into her room.

Soon Soniya and Rohan got ready, and left for their date.

 "oh my god Rohan this is so beautiful" Soniya said looking at the location.

"yes it is" Rohan said looking at Soniya. 

"Okay now lets have dinner" Rohan said taking Soniya to the dinner table.

Soniya and Rohan were enjoying and suddenly Rohan said "Soniya, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Soniya was speechless but smiling and she was so happy she started blushing. 

Soniya was feeling very shy to reply.

"I know this is very early" Rohan said looking at Soniya holding her hand. 

Soniyas heart was pounding.

Rohan went down on his knees, Soniya got up and Rohan held Soniyas hand.

"Will you marry me ?" Rohan asked looking up to Soniya.

Hey Guys :) 

I hope you like this Chapter  :)

Thank you for all the support :)

Please do comment, vote and support <3