Chapter 40

Kiara tried to open the door but Kabir had locked the door. 

"Kabir! Open the door! what the hell do you want from me?!" Kiara yelled looking straight into Kabirs eyes.

"why were you acting so flirty in front of Manish, like I said my reputation means a lot to me and you flirting with my friends who know me very well does not help!" said Kabir staring at Kiara.

"seriously Kabir! flirting?! Have you lost it?! honestly how narrow minded are you?!" Kiara yelled back trying to push Kabir away.

"Yes I am serious, I am not narrow minded but I know you and your intentions very well!" Kabir said smirking.

"My intentions?! what about yours Kabir? the only reason you want to get married to me is so that you can take your fucking revenge!!" Kiara yelled.

"The only reason you want to take revenge from me is because of that bitch who died years go?!" Kiara yelled.

Now Kabir was fuming because Kiara called Kavya a bitch and Kabir loved Kavya a lot.

Kabir slammed his hand on Kiaras window and whispered "I don't care how low I stoop to get my revenge".

"Like I said I want to see how low can you stoop to get your revenge!" Kiara yelled.

Kabir got off Kiara and started to drive in a really high speed, he dropped Kiara home and drove back home.

Kiara went back home she took out her lehenga and stared at it.

Kiara looked at the price tag went to her cupboard and took out the amount of money which was written on it and left the house.

Kiara drove all the way to Kabirs house, rang the door bell and asked Rohan if Kabir was home.

Rohan gestured Kiara to go upstairs, so Kiara went upstairs to Kabirs room. "Hey Kiara is everything okay?!" Rohan yelled. 

"Yes babe everything is fine don't you worry" Kiara yelled softly smiling at Rohan.

Kiara went into Kabirs room and yelled softly "Darling where are you?".

"Why are you here? and how dare you come into my room without knocking on the door?!" Kabir yelled.

Kiara was fuming but she kept it cool and started flirting with Kabir.

"baby I missed you" Kiara said with a fake grin and pinched Kabirs hand. "What is wrong with you? actually continue your drama I am enjoying it" Kabir said smirking.

Kiara took out the money and threw it on Kabirs face, he was shocked with her behaviour.

"Oh sorry It was a mistake I didn't do it on purpose" Kiara said smirking.

Kiara pointed her finger at Kabir and said "Mr. Kabir Malhotra learn how to respect a girl this was a lesson for you baby and by the way this is for the lehenga you bought me" Kiara said smirking.

"Next time think before saying anything to a girl" Kiara said clicking her finger in front of Kabir face.

"I would have never done this because I respect everyone but you forced me to do this to you Mr. Kabir Malhotra or should I say my future husband" Kiara said glaring at Kabir.

Kabir was fuming at Kiara because she insulted him, Kiara walked out of the room and left Kabirs house. Kiara was happy about what she did and while walking towards the car she gave herself a pat on the back.

Kiara reached home had her dinner and went to sleep early since she had to wake up early tomorrow because of her Haldi Ceremony.

Kiara was excited but at the same time she knew her life was going to be like hell after marriage but she left the negative thoughts and went to sleep.

On the other hand Kabir was thinking about what happen today and what Kiara did, he couldn't sleep since he was fuming.

Kabir tried to sleep and in an hour or so he fell asleep as well.

Hey Guys :)

How was this Chapter? :)

Please comment your views :)

If you like it then please don't forget to vote :)

Your opinions matter a lot to me I would love to know them <3

Thank you to all my readers, you guys are amazing I love you all <3