Chapter 61

"Kiara" Kabir said curiously. 

"Hmm Yes" Kiara said looking at her nails and then at Kabir. 

"I am really happy today" Kabir said putting his hand on Kiaras hand, "Excuse me? hello, what do you think you're doing?" Kiara said making a confused face. 

"Oh nothing just trying to have a romantic time" Kabir said tightening his grip on Kiaras hand. 

"Kabir stop" Kiara said struggling to get out of Kabirs tight grip. 

"Why? My lovely wife" Kabir said smirking and leaning in Kiara. 

"Kabir you're driving so eyes on the road I know I am distracting because hell yeah I am so hot" Kiara said flicking her hair back. 

"Kiara you're not that hot" Kabir said looking towards the other side. 

Kiara turned towards Kabir and turned his face towards her, "you are lucky to have me" Kiara said. 

"I don't think so" Kabir said rolling his eyes while smirking at Kiara.  

"I am irresistible" Kiara said smirking. 

"No you're not" Kabir said giving Kiara a weird look, "Hmm let me remind you someone kissed me because they got carried away looking at my lips." Kiara said rolling her eyes. 

"okay I get it, I kissed you but your not that hot" Kabir said exaggerating on 'that'. 

"again Kabir let me remind you once again you were the one who kissed me" Kiara said crossing her arms.

"How many times are you gonna bring this up?" Kabir said running his hand through his soft skills hair. 

"I will bring this up every time you say something mean to me" Kiara said smirking at Kabir. 

"Wow, come on Kiara" Kabir said whining. 

"love you" Kiara said with a sarcastic tone and giving a flying kiss to Kabir. 

"you're such a flirt" Kabir said nodding his head, "Yes I am a really big flirt but I would never flirt with someone like you" Kiara said rolling her eyes. 

"all these lies, you would die to flirt with me" Kabir said smirking. 

"HAHAHAHA Kabir you're really funny it was a good joke, I would not die to flirt with you" Kiara said in sarcastic tone. 

"Okay Kiara" Kabir said in a sarcastic tone. 

They soon reached home. Kiara quickly changed and laid in bed thinking about something deep. 

"What are you thinking about?" Kabir said laying down next to Kiara. 

"Nothing" Kiara said as a tear form her eye fell on the pillow. 

"Kiara?" Kabir said getting up suddenly. 

"Yes" Kiara said wiping her tear away.

"Are you okay?" Kabir asked worriedly, "yes I am fine" Kiara said. 

Kabir knew Kiara was lying so he picked her up and made her sit next to him.

"Kiara tell me now" Kabir said looking at Kiara. 

"I was just thinking about how my life is a joke like everyday just goes by and I never live each day to my fullest" Kiara said. 

"Kiara, why are you thinking about this now?" Kabir asked looking concerned towards Kiara. 

"Because..." before Kiara could finish her sentence Kabir put his hand on Kiaras mouth and said "we have a puja to attend tomorrow morning so sleep now we will talk about this tomorrow" Kabir said smiling. 

"Okay" Kiara said smiling, "How is the devil being nice" Kiara said while thinking about it. 

"I am very nice, and definitely not a devil" Kabir said smirking."Oh my god did I just say that out loud?' Kiara asked in embarrassment. 

"hahaha yes my lovely wife" Kabir said laughing. 

"Stop with that lovely wife, no one is here to look at your acting skills" Kiara said. 

Soon Kiara fell asleep, but Kabir was not feeling sleepy because he needed a pillow and there was none left so he wrapped his arms around Kiara waist. 

"Kabir!! stop, I can't move or breath" Kiara whined trying to push Kabirs hands off her waist. 

"I can't sleep without my pillow so yea you are my pillow deal with it" Kabir said putting his face near Kiaras neck.

Early in the morning Kiara woke up took a shower and got dressed for the puja they have tomorrow at their house. 

"Kabir! get up! It's 7:30!!" Kiara yelled in Kabirs ears, which made Kabir get up instantly. 

"Kiara stop yelling in the morning" Kabir whined. 

"okay but stop lazying around just go an take a shower and get ready." said Kiara pointing towards the toilet. 

"Uhh fine" Kabir said walking towards the toilet. 

Kiara headed down and soon Kabir joined Kiara downstairs in the puja. 

Hey Guys :)

How was the Chapter? :)

Kabir is so nice to Kiara now, what is happening? ;)

Please do comment, I would to know all your views <3

Thank you for all your support, please do continue to vote <3