Chapter 21: The Tooth Fairy

"Mommy... Mommy... Mommy!" Roland yells shaking Regina's arm in hopes to wake her. Her eyes pop open and she looks at him with worry.

"What is it? Are you ok?" She asks frantically, eyes scanning him in search of any injuries.

"My tooth! It fell out!" Roland yells in excitement, waking his father as well. Robin groans and slowly opens his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asks, groggily as he rolls over to look at the clock on his bedside table.

"It's time for the tooth fairy to come." Regina says, and Roland gives her a confused look as he sits more comfortably on his parents bed.

"The tooth fairy?" Roland questions, curiously.

"Yes, all you have to do is put your tooth under your pillow and then the tooth fairy will come and take it then leave you some money." His mother explains with a smile.

"That's pretty cool." Roland says and Regina nods.

"Well mommy, let's go put my tooth under my pillow!" He continues excitedly, jumping off his parents bed and running back to his room. Regina laughs lightly and grabs a hold of the bed sheets, pulling them off of her.

"It's ok, you need your sleep. I can go with him." Robin says, grabbing her hand as she goes to stand up.

Regina shakes her head, "I want to come too. I don't want to miss this moment." Robin nods and gets out of bed, making his way over to her to take her hand. He helps her up and then they begin walking to Roland's room. When they reach his doorway, Roland is already in his bed tucked under the blankets and smiling happily at his parents.

"My tooth is under my pillow but now I'm too excited to go to sleep!" Roland says excitedly as Regina and Robin sit on the edge of his bed.

"Well the faster you go to sleep, the faster the tooth fairy will come." Robin tells him and he immediately snuggles into the blankets and closes his eyes. His parents both laugh and Regina pushes his hair away from his face.

"Good night." Regina whispers then places a kiss on his cheek. She goes to stand up but Roland's tiny hand grabs hers.

"Mommy, wait." He says, sitting up as she turns to look at him. He places a kiss on her cheek and she can't help but smile.

"Night night." Roland whispers then lies back down.

"Uh Roland, I think you forgot someone." Regina says, looking at Robin who seemed to have a saddened look in his face.

"Night, Daddy." Roland responds through a loud yawn. Robin smiles and kisses his head hearing Roland mutter a sleepy 'love you' before trying to sleep.

"Love you too, buddy." Robin whispers then takes Regina's hand. They leave Roland to sleep and walk back to their room.

"Robin." Regina says, getting his attention as they lie back down in bed.

"What is it, my love?" Robin replies, pressing a kiss to her temple and she momentarily closes her eyes at the feeling.

"Could you go get me something?" She asks, before giving him a long kiss on the lips.

"Please." She adds with a little pout he couldn't say no to.

"You and your late night cravings." Robin sighs, shaking his head as he gets out of bed.

"What can I get you, Milady?" He asks, looking down at her, then grabbing her hand to place a gentle kiss upon her knuckles.

"Hmm... just an apple." Regina says, "and maybe a few of those chocolate caramels." She adds with a smile and Robin nods.