Chapter 11: Mrs.Locksley

"Mommy, we're home!" Roland calls as soon as he enters the house. "Roland! What did I tell you about being quiet." Robin says in a loud whisper. "It's ok Roland." Regina says as she walks down the stairs. He hears her voice and a big smile comes across his face, showing the dimples he inherited from his father. Once Regina reaches the bottom of the stairs she crouches down so she can pick Roland up. He hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek, she smiles places kisses all over his face as he giggles. "Where are my kisses?" Robin asks, walking towards them. "You don't get any." Roland says, sticking out his tongue at his father. "Oh really? Why is that?" Robin responds. "Because Mommy's kisses are only for me." His son smirks as Regina places another kiss on his cheek before placing him down beside her. "And how does Mommy feel about not being able to kiss me?" Robin asks placing his hands on Regina's waist. "I don't think Mommy could live without Daddy's kisses." Regina says as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Well it's a good thing you won't have to." Robin replies leaning in for a kiss.

"Ewww." Roland says, looking up at his parents lip locking. They pull away and both look down at him. "Roland, I know it seems like ew right now but in a couple years you will think differently. Why don't you bring your back pack upstairs; but before you do that, isn't there something you'd like to give your mother?" Robin says raising an eyebrow at his son. Roland runs towards the door, rummages through his back pack then runs back with his mothers most prized possession in his hand. "My ring!" Regina says with a smile as she takes it from her sons palm. "I took it to school. I should've asked you before taking it. I'm sorry." Roland apologizes. "It's ok sweetie, but it was very good of you to apologize." Regina says and Roland nods with a proud smile on his face before running upstairs.

"He's growing up so fast." Regina says as she watches Roland go up the stairs. "I know, but soon we'll have a new baby in the house." Robin smiles, placing his hand over her stomach. She places her hand on his, "When do you want to tell him?" Regina asks. "How about now?" Robin suggests. "Ok and are we going to tell him about getting married now too?" She says and he shrugs his shoulders. "If you want to." Robin simply responds. "Ok but are you sure you want to marry me because after we tell him there's no going back." Regina says looking him in the eyes. He lets out a small laugh, "I've never been more sure of anything. Nothing is going to change how I feel about you Regina, no matter what." Robin smiles taking his hand off of her stomach to caress her cheek softly. She closes her eyes, relaxing into his gentle touch against her skin.

"Before you call him down may I have a proper kiss?" Robin asks and she opens her brown eyes with a smirk upon her lips. "A proper kiss?" She asks raising an eyebrow at him. "Yes, I couldn't kiss you like I wanted to with Roland standing right there." Robin responds with a chuckle. "Alright, if you must." She says in a much queen like tone of voice. Robin uses both hands to pull her body against him, smashing his lips into hers. She smiles against Robin's sweet lips as her hands tangle in his dirty blond hair. Regina's lips move in perfect rhythm Robin's as they share a passionate kiss. He pulls away and rests his forehead against hers, breathing in each other's air as they catch their breath.

Regina turns her head and yells Roland's name, within a few moments he's running down the stairs. "We wanna talk to you buddy." Robin says taking Roland's hand as he walks towards the living room. "About what? Am I in trouble?" Roland asks looking suddenly worried as he hops up on the couch. Robin sits beside Regina and pulls Roland onto his lap. "You aren't in trouble, sweetie." Regina says with a smile. Robin gives Regina a look, asking permission once again to tell him and she respond with a nod. "Roland, you're going to have a little brother or sister." Robin explains. His son gives him a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asks, innocently. "I'm going to have a baby." Regina chimes in. "But-but I'm your baby." Roland says as his lip starts to tremble, eyes filling with tears. "Oh Roland." His mother says and holds him tightly to her. They pull away from their hug once his tears have calmed down a bit.

"Listen, you will always be my baby Roland. When your new brother or sister comes, I need you to be a big boy and help me out. It may seem like they are getting all the attention but that's only because they need to be taken care of nearly every second of the day." Regina explains and her son nods his head in agreement. "I love you mama." Roland says. She places a kiss on the top of his head, and he smiles. "So where is the baby?" Roland asks. His parents both laugh. "It's in your Mommy's tummy, buddy." Robin says. Roland places his tiny hand against her stomach. "It's in your tummy?" He asks his mother and she nods. "Is it a brother or sister?" Roland asks, now getting excited. "We won't know for s few more weeks." Regina explains and he nods.

"Do you know how you're mother and I aren't married?" Robin asks him, earning a confused look from the five year old. "You aren't?" Roland asks. Regina and Robin exchange nervous glances, not wanting to upset him Regina chose to speak before Robin had the chance. "Ya we are, sweetie. Your dad just likes to joke." Regina says and Robin's eyes go wide. "I knew it." Roland laughs then hops off the couch, running upstairs to play with his toys.

"What was that, Mrs.Locksley?" Robin asks his tone full on annoyance. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to upset him." Regina responds. Mrs.Locksley who knew she'd missed being called that so much. "Well how are we supposed to have a wedding now if Roland thinks we are already married?" Robin asks and she shrugs her shoulders. "That's a great answer." Robin responds walking towards the kitchen. "Do you mind grabbing me some chips while you're in there?" Regina calls. "Very funny. Trying to use chips to distract me from this argument." He rolls his eyes. "I'm being serious Robin, gimme the chips." She responds. "No!" He calls out from the kitchen. "Yes." She yells back.

He walks out of the kitchen with two glasses of ice cold water and a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips under his arm. "I forgot how much I missed annoying, pregnant Regina." Robin says, his voice full of sarcasm. He throws the bag at her. "Thank you baby." She says with a over exaggerated smile, trying her best to annoy him to his breaking point. He sits down beside her, "I got you a water as well." Robin says pointing to the glass he just set down on the coffee table. "Can I have some?" She asks, opening the bag of chips. "Yes it's right there if you need it." He replies picking up the remote and scrolling through channels on the tv. "Can you get it for me? I can't seem to quite reach it." Regina says, reaching her arm out weakly. He sighs and grabs the water, handing it to her. "Here." Robin says, unimpressed. She kisses his cheek, "thank you."

"You missed." Robin says sticking his lips out for her to kiss. She giggles and pecks his lips, "you are too cute." She winks. "Cute?" Robin asks, looking her in the eyes. "Yes, what's wrong with being cute?" Regina frowns. "Nothing I guess. I've just always though of myself as a more hot or handsome kind of guy." Robin explains. "Well you've certainly put some thought about this, haven't you." Regina says with a laugh, throwing a chip into her mouth. "No, I just don't like being called cute." Robin protests, reaching a hand in the bag of chips. She quickly slaps his hand, and he pulls it away with an annoyed, "ow." She rolls her eyes. "Like I'm going to let you touch my chips, and that didn't even hurt stop being a baby." Regina says.

"So are we going to talk about this wedding situation or not?" Robin asks. "Ok let's talk, or in this case I'll talk and you listen." Regina says and he sighs. Robin knew she was going to have control over this situation whether he liked it or not. "Well we've already done the big white wedding so I say we just do some paperwork and get married. That way Roland doesn't have to know and we can just go back to our lives like they used to be." Regina says. That was simpler than Robin thought. "Ok, are you sure about this?" He asks. "Yes of course. I want nothing more than to be your wife again Robin." Regina smiles, he can't help but smile as well. "Well then Mrs.Locksley you shall be." Robin says, bringing a hand up to caress her cheek softly. "I couldn't be happier." Regina replies.