"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome, but there's something I want to ask you." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I was talking to your father, and we thought it would be best if you moved in with me. So what do you think?" He asked.

"Why would it be best?" I asked.

"Frankly, you're going to want him around as much as possible. Not only for help, but you will need mental support as well," Brie explained.

"Your dad thinks you should get a feel of not having your parents around." He added.

"But your apartment is not baby-friendly," I said.

"You could pick out a house, and I'll pay for it." He said.

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Okay, but once you make up your mind, let me know. I gotta go." He said, standing up and leaving catering.

"Wow, I didn't take Brock as a guy that can be so sweet; just wow." She said.

"It's weird seeing him like this. Do you think I should move in with him?" I asked.

"You should move in with who?" Seth asked, taking a seat followed by Dean, Renee, Nikki, and Bryan.

"No one," Brie said.

I gave her the 'thank you' look, and while everyone was talking, I was thinking about Brock. I made my decision within a matter of minutes.

I got up, not bothering the group, and made my way backstage. I was heading to Brock's dressing room and opened the door. I saw him walk out of the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist.

"You made a decision?" He asked.

"Yes, I want you and I to go look at houses together," I stated.

"When?" He asked.

"Whenever you want," I said.

I left after Brock's dressing room.

I walked back to catering.

"Hey, brie," I said from behind her.

"Hey girl, what's going on?" Renee asked.

"Well, I need your help, Nikki," I said.

"With what?" She asked.

"I need a house; well, more like Brock and I need a house, so can we skip lunch and go house hunting," I said.

"Did you guys plan about what type of house to move in?" Brie asked.

"No," I said.

"Let's go," Nikki said.

"Yay! I could also buy furniture for the new house and the baby." I said.

"First, let me make a few calls, and I'll see if I could get a couple of houses for you," Nikki said, pulling out her phone.

"So, how long do you want to move everything in?" Renee asked.

"I want to move in before the baby gets here," I said.

"Alright, let's go, follow me to the first," Nikki said, getting in the car with me. Brock will be meeting us at the first house.

We pulled up to the first house, and I was kind of disappointed. I felt like it was the same house that I would have a party in but not raise a child in.