More than we seem (1D Louis/Harry)

Hi Guys!

This is my very first Fan fiction so please don't leave any nasty comments :)

There will be swearing through out the story and some mature themes later on in the chapters.

This is very much a Louis Tomlinson x Harry Styles slash, so if you don't like this kind of thing then i suggest you don't read this ;)

But anyway Lets get started :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"

The crowd erupted in screams. I've always known that What makes you beautiful is a great way to finish a concert. The boys and I walked to the front of the stage, a huge smile plastered on my face as i waved out to the audience. Just as i blew a kiss to some cute girls in the front row, Louis'  voice rang out over the screaming fans. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'VE ALL BEEN WONDERFUL!! AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME PERFORMING FOR YOU TONIGHT!! LOVE YOU ALL!! GOODNIGHT!!!!" He threw his arm up into the air and the crowd went mental. With one last wave, the five of us headed off the side of the stage where we celebrated with out traditional fist pumping, hugs and high fives.

Liam and Zayn lifted Niall up onto their shoulders, where he laughed his little Irish ass off. Louis came straight up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his huge biceps flexing as he squeezed the life out of me with that hug. "Lou, you're gonna suffocate me in a second" I said without breath. Louis just smirked at me and laughed. When he eventually let go, he planted a kiss on my forehead and ruffled my already messy hair. We laughed, patted eachother on the back and went over to the others. Niall had just jumped off of Zayn and Liam when he then pounced on Louis. Louis responded enthusiastically (maybe a little too much) but when he came into contact with Niall he lifted him up and spun him around, which resulted in them both falling onto the floor in a fit of laughter. I chuckled at my friends and turned to Liam as Zayn went to help Louis and Niall off the floor. "You were fantastic mate" i said smiling at Liam  who returned the smile gratefully. "As were you my friend, do you think everyone had a good time?" he asked sarcastically, since you could still hear the screams from our fans even after we've left the stage. I laughed and shrugged my shoulder "maybe just a little bit".

As we started to walk to the door we were joined by the other three who were smiling just as much as i was. I loved the feeling after a concert, although you don't really want it to end, i was looking forward to going home and just sleeping. Zayn walked infront of us and stood next to the backstage door. "Hold your noses boys, there's alot of stanky things out there" He chuckled and opened the door, Wow, he was right, Papparatzi everywhere. There was the odd fan here and there, who were most likely trying to get into the pictures the paps were taking. I put my sunglasses on to shield my eyes from the flashes of the cameras, as did the other boys. While we walked to the limo, Louis casually threw an arm over my shoulders and sent me smirk and a wink, the same one that makes millions of girls go wild. -.. Im not.. saying it... works on... me but y'know... it is a very nice smile. I slung an arm around Louis' waist as we procceded to the limo, making strange faces at the cameras when we passed. One of our bodygaurds held the door open and we stepped in, Zayn first, followed by Liam, then Niall. Louis stood by the door and ushered me in with a slight bow. I chuckled and shook my head "Well aren't you a gentleman". I stepped in and sat down, then as Louis stepped in, he smirked at me "Well you know" He shrugged his shoulders "Ladies first". Niall started chuckling, and im not sure if it's what Louis said, or Niall's laugh that got Zayn going, (probably a bit of both) but sooner or later he was cracking up as much as Niall.

I glared at Louis but i couldn't help but smile as he waggled his eyebrows at me.

During the car ride back to our hotel, we made a few jokes, sang some songs (none of our own), Played games on our laptops, Threw a shoe out the window (Louis'... and he's the one who threw it),  impersonated eachother, and listed 65 different ways to eat cheese.... yes i know, that's a little random, but we do get bored VERY easily on these car trips. But we had fun. Laughing and chatting with my four best friends.