5. Love, Hate, Betrayal

Hiya peeps!! <3

Last chapter i left you on a bit of a cliffhanger :P and it won't be the last one so buckle up ;)

Just a heads up, the length of the chapters may vary, depending on what parts of my 'master plan' i want to add in.

Also, many of the ideas for my story, i came up with while listening to Louis' cover of 'Look after you' By The Fray. It's so beautiful, his voice is perfect, he's perfect and ooohh im fangirling again... and coincidentely 'Look after you' is the official Larry Stylinson couple theme. But Louis covered it wheh he was 16, before he met Harry... just a coincidence??? i.think.not.

This is very much a Louis Tomlinson x Harry Styles slash, so if you don't like this kind of stuff i suggest you don't read this ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

Harry ran out of the room with a look of pain and hurt glistening in his eyes.

He hit me.

He actually hit me....

As soon as he had left and i heard his bedroom door slam, i sunk into the chair, Liam holding me into his shoulder in an attempt to comfort me, but it didn't work. I buried my wet face into the crook of his neck, i didn't even realise i was crying until that point. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably, my hands went numb, the tears began burning my eyes, i just shook my head and tried to pretend that didn't happen, but the pounding, stinging pain in my cheek said otherwise.

"I'll go talk to Harry for you Lou" Niall crouched down infront of me and smiled sweetly, but with sad eyes. I nodded slightly as he put his hand on the side of my face and wiped away the tear tracks with his thumb. Then he stood up, walked out of the room and hopped up the stairs.

Zayn came and sat on the other side of me and he put his hand on my head and lightly ruffled my hair "It's okay Lou, he didn't mean it" Zayn said softly smiling weakly at me. "Zayn's right, he'll come around, just don't worry about it" Liam added with a more confident smile.

Their words were comforting, but it wasn't his fault, i shouldn't have pushed him into telling me something he obviously wanted to keep secret.

I saw his face once the literally blinding pain had subsided slightly, His face softened once he realised what he had done, the remorse and guilt written on his face. He tried to apologise, he tried tell me he didn't mean it, why didn't i accept it? I guess the shock was too much for me to handle. I mean it was Harry, and he punched me. The pain in my cheek was numbing but i could still feel the boiling hatred that caused it. Liam glanced at the clock on the wall opposite us. '5:30'. "You haven't eaten anything since breakfast Lou, did you want me to make you something?" Liam said with a sweet smile. I shook my head, i wouldn't be able to eat anything right now without throwing it back up. He just nodded sadly, i reached up and slowly stroked my aching cheek, i twitched with every touch. "I'll go get you the icepack" Zayn said getting up quickly, Liam nodded and then gently took my hand away from my cheek "If it hurts then maybe you shouldn't touch it" he said smiling sweetly again, the corners of my mouth turned up slightly, although i doubt it was noticable. Leave it to Liam to make me feel stupid. Zayn came jogging back into the room with the icepack and then held it out to me. I took it hesitantly and placed it on my face, the cold burning my skin and bringing an unpleasant feeling to my cheek.

There was a buzzing in my pocket, I didn't care who it was, i just felt like sitting here. Liam looked at me with softened eyes "You should probably answer them" he smiled that same smile. He's right... i guess. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened the message