Chapter Thirty Nine

Author's Note :

This is the last chapter. The next chapter will be the epilogue. First of all, I want to thank you all for reading this fan fic story, I didn't expect it. I want to ask something. Do you think they deserve a happy ending? Comment your opinion. Thankyyy!

Sorry for the long wait. Love love!

---------

Zeus was walking on the hallway when suddenly, rain drops started falling.

Matagal na rin since the last time he saw Seige.

While walking on the hallway, he heard something.

It's like a sound of a wings flapping.

Walang students sa hallway.

Nagulat nalang siya ng may papel na nalaglag mula sa itaas.

He immediately picked the paper and read it.

"She's dead"

Zeus shouted and the sound of the thunder and flashing of lighting started.

"No"

"No!" He said to himself.

He immeadiately run to the parking lot. He'll go to the restaurant on the Town Square.

There's no name mentioned in the letter but Seige is the one who comes in her mind.

When he reached the Town Square, the restaurant is locked.

He asked some street vendors and they said that the restaurant is closed a week ago.

Zeus cried as the Lightning started flashing and the thunder started roaring.

Zeus decided to go to the Cemetery.

He needs peace.

It took few hours before he calm.

He can control his emotion now.

If Seige's there, She don't want him to hurt himself.

He climbed the highest Tree on the cemetery and he sit on it's branch.

He closed his eyes as his memories with seige suddenly flushed in his mind.

He heard a sound from the ground. He didn't move. His eyes are still closed.

A sound pf wings flapping and later on, a foot steps.

He looked down and his eyes widened when he saw the Girl he's been thinking all the time, smiling, and looking straight on his eyes.

"Seige"