Chapter Four

Dedicated to : GreatArtemis
------

S

ince the day I went to mermont, Aisling assign us different missions. I and syre have to act that we're siblings. My real surname is Arden but we have to act siblings so I used syre's surname. Van Syckle

Syre is working on the La Valse as a servant.
While I'm studying on Sinclaire Academy. My mission is to watch the half bloods.

It's okay with me because it's not boring.
It's actually fun watching them.

I didn't talk to them, I don't go near them. I don't even have a close contact with them because my only mission here is to watched what they're doing all day and report it to aisling. I just watched them.

I discover that I can teleport and I can read minds. Aisling said that's my special ability.

Nasanay naman agad ako because she said that I already used my power on my first life.

I'm already grade eight this year.

I remember what aisling said when she gave us different missions.

"Seige and Syre, you have to act siblings. it's good for your mission. I gave you this mission because we need to find the other angels para hindi na ulit sila mamatay, at kailangan natin malaman kung bakit may mga nephelims ngayon sa mundo,"

"Seige, the inside job will be your mission. You will just have to watch the half bloods, and report it to me. because I know, somehow, the half bloods are connected why we're here right now."

"While syre is responsible for the outside job. Syre, you're mission is to work on the La Valse, Maybe you'll know some information by just working in them"

"Just remember, just do your mission. It's okay if you talk to the halfbloods or to have close contact with them. But please... don't be to attached" she said.

"Sara, haniel, and Jeremy. You need to start a business, a restaurant near the town square. Makakakalap kayo ng impormasyon doon,"

"While amarande and Ambrose will keep on finding some nephelims."

After that, aisling stood up and she called my name.

"Seige, follow me" she said.

I follow her.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're the purest of all the nephelims seige. You know that," She said. I nodded.

"I hope you will do your mission well, I'm counting on you. Don't... don't disappoint me. Don't disappoint us," she said.

"Ofcourse, why do I disappoint you?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just remember. Don't. Ever. Fall. Inlove. With. The. Half. Bloods. Angels or not, please... just dont."

That's what she said. I just shook my head and I continue reading my book.

I'm here in the dining hall because the half bloods are here too.

I don't go near them.

I'm far away from them.

I'm few table away from them.

But still...

I can hear them laugh.

I just focused my attention on the book Im reading.

I look at them.

Enzo Woodsen Heath is sitting behind Ezra Alexandra Woodsen Heath. Half Elite-Half Protector. Their Parents is Caroline Woodsen-Heath And Mason Heath. Enzo and Ezra is whispering about something I don't know.

Gianna Sinclaire is with Athena Sinclaire. They are eating chocolates. Athena and gianna looks cute. Gianna is only 11 year old while Athena is 8.

Gianna is Rianne Dilaurentis-Sinclaire and Jake Sinclaire's only daughter. Gianna is a Half elite-Pureblood.

Athena Sinclaire, daughter of Adrianna Walter-Sinclaire and Senri Sinclaire.

I shifted my gaze to Zeus Achilles Sinclaire who is now walking towards the halfblood's table together with Asher Lars Woodsen.

He look so bored and lazy. His messy hair look so perfect.

I just sit here. Watching his every move.
Because this is my mission. Just to watch them.

I look at the half bloods. Zeus Sinclaire is now sitting behind Athena. Every time I said his name, It's giving me goosebumps.

When the last period end, I teleport back to mermont. Based on our lesson today, they said mermont is a place where offlimits.

Maybe mermont is offlimits. But not to our kind. Aisling said that the wolves will help us. Because until now, Mermont still look so damaged.

I went to aisling and I tell her what happened today.

"Seige,You can follow them. And watch what they're doing because I know they're connected with us, You can always join syre with you"

"You can also watch their close friends, even the other half bloods. Do you know... Cassandra Flame Raveclaw? She's a Half witch-half warlock. Watch her move, she's close to the other half bloods," I don't really know her, but her name sounds familiar.

----

Timeline : 2028
Seige's Age : 13