Chapter Eighteen

I saw Ezra walking.

"Where are you going, Seige?" She asked.

"At the dinner restaurant in The town square" I said.

I went to Mermont today.

"Hi amarande" I nodded at Amarande when I saw him sitting.

"Hi Seige" He greeted me back.

"I'm just here because I'm done watching Ezra." He said.

"Watching her? Why? Nasaan ba siya kanina?" I asked.

"She went with Asher to Lockhart's mansion. Carly Woodsen commanded her to say 'sorry' to Aiden for trespassing" He said.

"She trespassed?" I asked.

"Yes. She trespassed and Aiden caught her" He replied.

"Where is Aisling?" I asked.

"She's maybe resting." He said.

"Okay."

I went to Aisling's room and I saw her sitting while reading something.

"Hello," I said.

"Seige." She replied.

"You're getting close to the other halfbloods," She said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"That's good." She said.

After that, I say goodbye and went to Sara's restaurant.

I'm here to buy burger and fries for Athena.

It's good for her because she's starting her Ability phase.

"Seige!" Haniel greeted me.

"Hi Haniel!" I greeted back.

"I just came here because I will buy burger and fries" I said.

"It's okay Seige. Don't pay. It's okay." He said.

"Thank you"

I teleported to Academy no one's in the Dawn's hallway when I teleported. I bet they're all in the Field.

While I'm on field, Some students are talking about aria who transferred today. I went to field because I thought I will see Zeus in there.

I went back to Dawn when somebody called my named.

"Seige!" It's zeus.

I looked at him directly and some students look at us too.

"I brought Athena burgers and fries," I show him the paper bag I'm holding.

He walks toward my direction and he get the paper bag.

"Yung kapatid ko meron tapos ako wala? Unfair!" He said

"Oh come on! Kagabi lang yan ang kinain mo, magsasawa ka agad." I told him and roll my eyes.

He laughed at my reaction.

"I think maganda ang epekto ko sayo," He teased while smirking.

I just smiled at him.

"Tara na nga! Aiane's asleep kaya iniwan ko muna ito sa kwarto niya. Where do you want to go today?" He asked.

Flame entered the dawn so Zeus head tilt to Flame's direction.

He's still affected by her presence.

"Seige san mo gustong pumunta?" He asked again. While me, I just look directly at his eyes.

_____

I went to the cemetery and I unfurled my wings. I will fly and I will go to Mermont.

When I'm already at the Mermont, I saw Aisling at the door and looks like she's waiting for me.

"Seige..."

"You're a pure nephelim and you know it. I just want to remind you that don't get too much attached okay?" She said and I smiled.

"You're an Angel, Seige. It's okay to love. But don't... fall in love." She said and I nodded.

"Come with Amarande and Ambrose, they need your help. They will travel back in time and they will search clues and asnwers about what happened seventeen years ago,"
I nodded and When I saw Ambrose and Amarande, I immediately go to their direction.

"Aisling told me to come with you," I said.

"Sure" they both said.

We build a circle and we held each other's hand. I closed my eyes and when I open my eyes, we're already at the townsquare.

I saw the other vampires fighting and I saw myself laying on the floor, with blood.

-----

After that, I teleported to Academy while the other students are in their classrooms.

I went to Zeus' locker and wait for him there.

Few minutes and the bell will rang.

After a few minutes, Zeus went to his locker and he Saw me standing there.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

I smiled at him.

"The dinner needed extra help so..." I said.

"You should've told me" he said.

"I told Ezra kung nasaan ako" I said.

I leaned at the locker and look at him.

"How was it?" I'm talking about him and flame.

"We were civil," he replied. "The normal way we treated each other when others are around"

"You'll know the real thing kung kayo nalang dalawa," I said then give him a small smile.

"Focus on other stuff like Athena for example. Your sister needs you"

"This is all on you, Zeus. I can guide you but in the end, sa'yo parin ang desisyon sa lahat" I said.

"Why did you agreed to this?" He asked.

Because I want to remove the unbreakable spell in you. I want to said that to him but I just smile.

"Baka naman napipilitan ka lang sa'kin," he said.

"I try my best to help whenever someone needs it kahit gaano pa ka-komplikado"

"And I think you're better of without her,"

I suddenly felt someone's presence and I know it's flame.

"I'll see you later, Zeus. Good luck"

Sometimes I forgot that I still have mission because I'm always with Zeus or with the other half bloods.

--------