Chapter Twelve

When we're already in the Academy, I told the halfbloods to go first.

  I talk to Ambrose because he's waiting for me at the gate of the academy.

When I decided to go back to the dorm, I suddenly saw Enzo heath leaving the academy. Maybe he will go to Patridge manor to visit Callie. I know his connection with Audriana Calista.

     I'm walking back to my dorm because I have nothing to do here.

I saw Ezra with the other halfbloods.

"Seige!" She called.

I looked at her.

"We will go at the cemetery. If you want, you can come with us." Ezra said. I just nodded at her.

While I'm walking to the dawn, I suddenly felt Zeus' presence so I teleport where he is.

He never noticed me because he's thinking where's asher and flame. I can read his mind. yeah.

"They're at the cemetery," He jumped when he heard my voice. I almost laughed because of his reaction but I keep my expression cold and emotionless.

"Is it your hobby to sneak up on everyone?" Zeus asked and he really looked shocked. He got his hands oh his chest.

"You're a vampire," I said. "I just caught you off guard."

He roll his eyes and he changed the topic.

"Where are you heading?" He asked.

"At the cemetery. Ezra requested my presence." He nodded.

I walk with zeus, we're both heading to the cemetery.

When we already at the cemetery, I heard Asher's Voice.

"Oh too slow flamy" He laughed at flame who's now trying to catch him.

"Try again little red head." Asher said.

"You great lummox! Bring back my phone!" Flame shouted.

"What's a lummox?"  Ezra asked, whispering.

"A clumsy, stupid person" I answered. Ezra chuckled.

Asher and flame is still running. I sit at the branch of the tree.

"Where's enzo?" I heard zeus asked ezra.

"I dunno, haven't seen him since we got back" Ezra replied.

"I wish we had a twin connection thing like Daddy Cain and Mom"

"Maybe he just took a stroll,"  zeus answered.

"With that stroll, maybe naikot na niya ang buong hangrove kasama pa Kenettra" Ezra said.

"He should be back at now," I said at them. They both looked up at me.

"I saw him leaving the Academy"

"Anong oras?" Ezra asked.

"Exactly when we got back" I answered.

"Ano yun? When we got out of the car, he drove away?"

I explained things to ezra.

"You watched him walked away?" She asked while smiling. An evil smile at that.

"Looks like lurking behind the shadow is your forte, seige" she said.

I didn't answered.

"I want you to keep an eye on Enzo, seige" Ezra said.

-----

When the halfbloods went back to their dorms, I teleported to Patridge Manor to know if Enzo's there and I'm right. He's there.

I use my invisibility.

When it's already 3:30 A.M, He decided to go back to the academy.  So I followed him.

I use my wings to fly, but nobody can see me because I'm invisible.

He came out from his car and He walked towards the dawn's direction.

I suddenly feel that someone is staring at me. And Im right. I saw Athena Sinclaire in the tree and she's looking at my direction.

I know she has a crush on Enzo. But enzo didn't---- care.

--------

Ezra talked to me and she asked me to go with them in the party. I just agreed with her.

She said that not just vampires are there. But werewolves and witches too.

"You need to come with us. Hey! You need to enjoy too" she said.

We're now at the room where Vampires, witches, and werewolves are one of the guests.

I don't like the atmosphere. A room with full of vampires and other creatures. I'm the only angel here and I don't like it.

Maybe Ambrose or Amarande is on outside, watching the halfbloods.

I saw flame with her two little cute siblings. I ran towards her direction and pinch the little girl's cheek.

"Hi," I said.

The little girl smiled at me.

I really love kids.

They are so cute.

Even I'm here, with Flame's Siblings, Cassiel and Carter, I'm still watching the halfbloods.

Ezra called zeus so Zeus went to their table.

They didn't like this party. I noticed it.

I just ignored them and play with the little girl named Cassiel. She's a half blood too. She's so cute!

She look so sleepy. I wonder why. I carry her on my arms and sing a lullaby.

I look at the halfblood's direction and they're looking at me so I look again at Cassiel.

"Why are you sleepy little girl?" I asked.

Her eyes is slowly closing. She's really sleepy.

Carter went to The halfblood's direction so I followed him.

"Asher! Asher!" He said. His voice is little and it's cute.

"Hey buddy! I didn't know you'd be here" Asher replied to carter.

"You didn't tell me you like kids," Zeus mumbled and look at me.

We're not close. Why would I tell him?

I just smiles at him and I didn't answer.

He stand next to flame and flame look nervous. And she really need to be nervous because her auntie's are here.

The other halfbloods went to their families while Ezra and Zeus stay with me.

Ezra's not in the mood to party.

And zeus helped me to take care of flame's little siblings.

The Girl didn't looked sleepy when she saw zeus. The little girl adored Zeus Sinclaire.

I looked around, hoping to find Zeus Sinclaire's face because he's not with us anymore. And then I saw him with Cassandra flame. They are ten or more meters away from me.

Zeus told flame something and after that, he dragged flame to a room. Maybe that's a stock room.

I just shook my head and sighed.