Chapter Three

Dedicated to : chaexxx
------

13 Years Later-2028

I woke up with a sudden back pain and I felt cold though it's not raining. Maybe I'm just sick. I tried to open up my eyes though I'm so tired to get up. Few weeks ago, I always feel sick. I wonder why.

I went to the bathroom to clean my self up. My back is aching and I don't even know why. I face the mirror. I look at my back and I saw my reflection on the mirror. My back is bright red. It looks like a rashes.

Maybe I'm just allergic on something.

I took a bath and then after that, I look at my back again. I look at it for a second and then later on, may nakita akong dugong dumadaloy sa likod 'ko.

Why do I feel like this scene is kinda familiar? Nangyari na ata 'to dati but I can't remember when!

I look at myself in the mirror. My violet eyes are shining like a crystal.

I comb my blonde hair. I'm tired, and Still, I need to get up. I have so many things to do.

I went to my room and I'm shocked when I saw a two man, lying on my bed. Not just lying--- but comfortably lying on my bed.

"Who are you? What are you doing jere?" I asked them both.

They just smiled. Their face looks so familiar. And I don't know if I even saw them before!

"Why are you two looks so familiar even if I don't even met you before?" I asked. I noticed that my voice is soft. But it's always sound soft though.

"Try to remember our name," The guy said. The guy with grey eyes. But--- The two guys here has a grey eyes.

I closed my eyes. Trying to remember something.

"Amarande... Ambrose...?" I asked. I don't know where that name came from.

"Good. seige, now you already remember us"
Ambrose said.

"Why do you know me?" I asked.

"You are with us, a few years ago."

"Uhh-- what are you?" I asked.

"We're an angel, a pure ones" they both said.

"What?" I asked.

They both stand up. They show their back on me and after that, they show their golden wings!

Am I dreaming?

"No" they both said.

Oh my god. Are they reading my mind?

"You need to come with us," amarande said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We been watching you since the day you were born. Actually it's your second life. You can't still remember anything?" Ambrose said.

I shook my head. I can remember it, but hell. Kaunti lang ang naalala 'ko.

"You need to come with us," amarande said.

"You need to fly, seige. You're an angel. You're a half blood. You have you're wings," Ambrose said.

"I don't know how to show it off---" I said.

"Just close your eyes and focused. Stretch your bones, and after a few minutes kusa yang lalabas, masasanay ka na dahil nagagawa mo na 'yan sa first life mo." Amarande said.

"First life?" I asked. There's so many questions in my mind right now!

"Yes. First life. Don't stress yourself too much, you will remember everything soon. Trust me," ambrose said.

"Hurry up! We need to go back to mermont now." Amarande said.

"Mermont? That's sounds familiar."

After that, we went to a place na walang masyadong tao.

They both show their wings, and maya maya, naramdaman 'ko nalang na may nalabas na something sa likod 'ko. That's when I realize that is my wings.

They fly gracefully. I follow them. At first, I can't follow their lead dahil hindi pa ako sanay. Pero after a few minutes ay nasanay na din ako because I remember the first time taught me how to fly.

Maybe that is what they're saying. Maybe that's in my... first life?

It's weird dahil dati wala naman akong masyadong naaalala.

After a one and a half hour, they stopped. Amarande mumble something. Maybe that's a password?

Later on, we're already landed on the ground.

I look around, this is the place they called mermont? The name of the place sound so familiar, but when I saw the look of the place, it's now ruined and damaged. I expect that mermont is one of the beautiful place. But I'm wrong.

"Come with me seige, I will take you to aisling" Amarande said.

"Aisling? The name sound so familiar" I said.

We enter on a room. I saw the back of a woman, and when she felt our presence, she turn at us, and then she smiled.

I notice her grey eyes and her white hair.

She's pretty, angelic, gorgeous, beautiful, maybe she's a goddess?

She slightly laughed. she's reading my mind?

"I'm an angel. I hope you'll remember me seige." She said.

"This is my second life?" I asked.

"Yes. You died 13 years ago, and that's because of the war" She explained.

"How? I'm only 13 years old," I said.

"I reincarnated you. I'm an angel and I can do that kind of things,"

"Your looks didn't change. You still have an amazing violet eyes, and you still have a soft features. You really look like an angel," she said.

"The only thing that change in you is your hair, 13 years ago, that was black. And I'm surprised because now, it's blonde. And It looks better."