Chapter Seven

Aisling told me and Syre to go to mermont.

So I and Syre decided to go. Maybe Aisling has a Important thing to say.

I saw amarande and ambrose talking.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi seige" Amarande said.

"San kayo galing?" I asked.

"Outside the Academy" ambrose said.

"We're watching the half bloods" amarande said.

"Where's aisling? She told us to go here," syre said.

"In her room" Amarande and Ambrose said.

They join us with aisling.

"Aisling..." I called.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm fine. Still watching the other half bloods," I said.

"How about you syre?" She asked syre.

"Same as seige. I'm Fine. Sometimes I join seige when she need my help watching the half bloods."

"From now on, seige and syre, what happened every week, you'll report it to amarande or ambrose at they will report it back to me. Para hindi na kayo magpabalik balik,"

We nodded as a reply.

Aisling sighed.

"I have a dream...." Aisling said.

"What is it?" Amarande and ambrose asked.

"About the half bloods. I think they're really connected to us." Aisling said.

"Sinong halfblood?" Syre asked. Aisling shifted her gaze to Syre.

"Zeus Achilles Sinclaire, Cassandra Flame Raveclaw, and Seige" She said.

Wait ---- what?!

"You are related to them, seige. I don't know. It's just a dream but I think it's not just sa dream." She said.

"Seige... tell me? Does Cassandra flame casted the Unbreakable spell to Zeus Sinclaire?" Aisling said.

"Yes," I replied.

"What's your dream aisling?" Ambrose said.

"I just don't remember it all but I know the person in my dream are Seige, Cassandra Flame, and Zeus Sinclaire."

Am I really related to them? Why? They don't even know me. I'm just watching them. That's all.

Few weeks after aisling told as her dream, we're back to our mission.

It's weird that every time I look at the mirror i'm amazed by my eyes shining like a crystal.

"Ms. Van Syckle," Our teacher called.

"Who created the periodic table of elements?" She asked

I just Ignored her even if I know the answer.

Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev.

Mendeleev is a chemist and inventor.

The attention of my classmates is on me, but I don't care. I don't even talk when I'm on our class.

After class*

I went to the school cemetery, maybe Ambrose or Amarande is there.

When I'm finally on the cemetery, I'm right. Ambrose is there.

"Ambrose," I said.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I answered. I'm comfortable when ever I'm with the other angels because they are my family now.

"Aisling had a dream last night," he said.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"What's her dream?" I asked.

"Do you know Athena Adrianne Sinclaire?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Aisling saw athena on her dream. A twelve year old athena. Athena traveled on aisling's dream so aisling has her own theory and her theory is Athena is a time traveler." Ambrose said.

"Maybe athena can help us," I said.

"Yeah,"

"Where is amarande?" I suddenly asked.

"I don't know," He said.

"What happened today?" He asked.

"Just like the same,"

It's already 5:30 P.M so I decided to go back to Dawn.

"Bye ambrose, take care!" I said.

"Bye seige." He said and then he patted my head.

After that, I walk away from the cemetery.

I walk a few more minutes and then after that, I saw Zeus Sinclaire typing something on phone.

"Fvck" he said to himself. He looks so irritated.

Maybe Cassandra Flame is the one he's texting.

He's now obsessed with Cassandra flame.
He didn't love Cassandra flame though. But because of the spell, he's now obsessed with Cassandra Flame. I feel bad for him.

Based on aisling, the spell is not really unbreakable. It will be removed of Zeus fell in love with someone with using any spell or potion. But before that, he must focus on the other things. Not only on Cassandra flame.

I'm just thinking, aisling said that I'm connected to Cassandra Flame and Zeus Sinclaire. But Why? Why am I connected to the other half bloods? Aisling don't tell me her dream, she just told that I'm connected to zeus and flame. They didn't even know me. They don't even know I exist.

--------

Author's Note :

Next chapter will be 2032, Half Bloods and Seige's first interaction. Seige's POV. Mag fafast forward na tayo. Ang daming natakbo sa utak ni seige pero napakatahimik niya no?

xx Thank you for reading! xx
xx Thank you sa votes and comments! xx