Chapter Two

Dedicated to : JihannaBanana
-------

December, 2015

Aisling's Point Of View

I watched as the other vampires and wolves fight against the black hunters, lycans, and rogues.

I use my power, invisibility, for the other creatures not to notice my presence.

I know Mermont is one of the most damaged place right now and I can't do anything.

I can't remember anything.

I just know what I am.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Minsan may napapanaginipan ako.

And I'm hoping that somehow, it's related to my past.

I saw Sara, she look so tired and fragile.

Vampires and wolves can't notice my presence. But angels can.

When Sara saw me, she run towards me and said ;

"Aisling..." She said. She look so tired. And feeling 'ko anytime ay babagsak na siya.

Tears started falling down from her cheeks.

I knew it. There's a problem.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Seige is dead. -- Seige is dead!" She said.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"Natamaan siya ng pana. Pana na may lason--- She's dead... oh my god i-isang pana na gawa ng black hunters." she said. She's crying and I can't do anything about it.

"Call amarande, let's go back to Mermont. Maybe I can do everything about it," I said.

We go back to mermont.

The Mermont is now ruined.

It doesnt look beautiful as the first time.

It's not a beautiful place anymore.

I went to my room. I touch Seige's hand.

Her hand is cold like a cold metal.

"I can't make her alive..." I said.

"Then what now?" Sara asked.

I know sara's hurt because she's seige's bestfriend.

"I can't make her alive--- But I can reincarnate her. I'm an angel. I can do that--- but it makes me sick a few weeks because it can decrease my power. But it doesn't matter. Kailangan lang na maligtas siya so okay."

"I will reincarnate her, mabubuhay ulit siya. Pero dadaan ulit siya sa pagkabata, pero makakaalala pa rin siya but it takes time before she gain her memory. Maybe years? Decade? Nobody knows,"

------

That's what I did. I reincarnate seige. Pinanganak siya ng isang normal na tao, at namuhay na normal na tao sa hangrove.

That's her second life.

But like I said, after that... I got sick and it takes a few months bago ako nakarecover.

Since the day seige born--- with her second life, Lagi na siyang binabantayan ni Amarande and Ambrose.

Seige's an angel but still, she has a guardian that guide her. That is Amarande and Ambrose.

I do that because seige is the purest of all the nephelims. I know that. Her wings is unique because it's white. And white means purity.
That's why she's unique.

And I can't just stand there watching her dying.