When I finished, we ate as we watched the movie and we watched Toy Story after Monsters Inc was over. I washed our dishes and put them away and when Carolyn climbed up the stairs, I went up and did laundry, finishing it up.

Time passed and it was 11. Carolyn finally fell asleep and I sat downstairs watching Easy A, waiting for him. Then I found myself asleep again.

And then I woke up and I wasn't on the couch anymore. I was in our bed, curled up in blankets. I walked downstairs and saw CC and Jeremiah asleep on the couch. I started thinking about what could've happened, but I let it go.. I would ask him later.

I went back upstairs and laid back in bed, being the lazy bum I am sometimes. I went into Carolyn's room and she was awake, jumping in her crib. I chuckled and  picked her up. "Hello baby," I said softly.

"Hi mommy!" She said.

I kissed her head and walked back into our room. I put her on my bed and sat with her. I took out my phone and had her make some cute/funny faces and I would make some as well, taking pictures as I waited for there to be someone awake downstairs so I don't wake someone up.

Then I heard tired voices downstairs. I picked up Carolyn and walked downstairs. They were awake, but still laying on the couch.

Jeremiah said, "Top of the mornin' to ya, Alesana."

"Hello Jeremiah," I said.

CC said, "Good morning, love."

"Morning."

I put Carolyn on the counter as I started making waffles for breakfast, Carolyn playing games on my phone. Then I looked over by the refrigerator and said, "Chris?"

"Don't yell," he muttered. "What?"

"Why are your pants over here?"

"What? Oh.. well I didn't know what happened with those." He just laid there. Jeremiah got up and said, "I'd better head back. The wife will be furious."

"Bye brother!" CC said.

"Bye, man. Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday."

"Oh no problem. It was fun."

"Indeed it was. Bye you three!" Then he walked out the door. I said, "Hangover?"

"Yep. Sorry love."

"Why are you sorry? Yeah, you got drunk with a friend. It's fine."

"No it's not. We're expecting another kid. I shouldn't do that."

"Hey, you have your time with your friends. It's fine. Really."

He sighed. "Alright."

"What time did you two get home anyways?"

"Well, about 1AM, and I was sober enough to pick you up and take you upstairs. Then we came back down and drank some."

"Some." I muttered, chuckling.

I finished making waffles, put Carolyn in her high chair and she ate. CC got up and had some as well, moving slowly, restlessly. He said, "That was such a fun time though. I haven't done that in awhile. But won't do that again in awhile."

"Why not?"

"You're pregnant. It's not right to be getting drunk with my friends while you sit here taking care of Carolyn and the one in the oven."

"Well it's really your choice, I'm not going to be super controlling to where you can't go anywhere without me knowing everything about who you're with or where you're going."