She smirked. "Look through my phone. There's a picture of it in there."

I picked up her phone and went to her pictures. Then I saw her dress. "Whoa. That looks beautiful. Just beautiful."

She grinned. "Thank you."

I put her phone back down and we drove down to Venice, listening to the Misfits on the way down. We got down there, got a sandwich to share and a sandwich for Carolyn, then sat on a blanket on the beach, people watching.

She said, "It's awesome that we're both pregnant now. I just think it's cool."

"Me too. But the thing that sucks is they're on tour when my appointment is to go and have a check up and hear the hearbeat. But they'll be in San Diego on that day so maybe we can leave early and do that and hurry back."

"Yeah. Sounds like a plan."

We walked with Carolyn by the water and went back to the blanket. She said, "When do you think Chris will be back tonight?"

I shrugged. "Probably late. But he's a grown man. He makes his own decisions and whatnot."

"True. Remember his bachelor party?" She started laughing.

I groaned. "Ugh. That was a nightmare in the morning. To top it off, I had morning sickness as well. And I felt like sh*t for the rest of the day."

"They got back at 3AM, drunk off their asses, Jake and Ash went streaking, CC threw his pants on the chandelier, then one of them threw up everywhere-"

I shuddered.

"- and Andy's face had black sharpie all over. Who could forget the amount of trash and puke in your kitchen in the  morning?"

I groaned. "That was terrible."

"Well we were better for the party, since you were pregnant."

"Well all we did was go out to a club, barely anyone drank, then us 'Black Veil Girlfriends' went back and watched movies until 4AM."

She laughed. "But it was awesome."

"True."

"Wanna walk over to the mall?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go." I picked up Carolyn and our bags and we walked back to the car. We put the blanket back in and walked to the mall, which was a few blocks away. She needed maternity clothes, so I told her how to shop for these and what's more comfortable to wear. Normally at home, I wore oversized band t-shirts and leggings. Pajamas was the same thing but substituting panties instead of leggings. If I went out, it was maternity jeans and cute shirts I would pick out from different places.

It took her awhile to find the things she wanted, so when she finished at about 4PM, we decided to head back home. We drove home, Carolyn fell asleep and I almost did as well, but I didn't so I could keep Rosie company the rest of the ride home.

We got home at 5:30 and Carolyn was still asleep. Rosie dropped me off and once I got inside, she drove off. I went upstairs with Carolyn, put her on my bed, and napped next to her.

The next thing I knew, she was sitting next to me, just looking at me and saying, "Mommy. Mommy."

I rubbed my eyes and stretched.  I sat up and looked at the clock. 6. I only napped for a half hour. I smirked and got up, walking to the dresser. I changed into my black pajama pants and white tanktop then changed Carolyn's diaper and changed her into her Disney Princess pajamas.

I gave her the inhaler after trying to keep her hands away from her mouth for a couple of minutes. I walked downstairs with her and put on a movie for  her; Monsters Inc. , as I made us mac and cheese for dinner.