"I-I didn't want t-to h-have to..." He gasped out before gagging yet again.

The boy jumped when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked up to gaze into Grayson's emerald orbs. The ex-commander had a different look on his face than when he normally glanced at him. His eyes weren't glaring or filled with mistrust, but now bright and blithesome.

  "Hey, it's alright! Just try to relax-" He tried to calm him down. It just seemed like everyone today was losing it, getting sick and losing their tempers.

Nathan swatted his hand away, growling in response. "It's not okay! I just killed another living being! I never wanted that..!"

He turned around, leaning his back against the wood and leaned his head back against it as well. His breathing was heavy, trying to regain his breath as he slid down into a sitting position. He curled up, hugging his legs up against his chest that was still crawling with an aching guilt. Tears were coming from his eyes, some caused by his emotional distress and other caused by his previous lack of breath.
Nathan opened his eyes, his gaze immediately resting on the Enderman hybrid. Drake pushed himself up to his feet, his body trembling and lips dripping with blood. The Mage's gaze was locked on Luke as the assassin rolled over and pushed himself up to sit on his knees. The lavender haired just sat there, staring at the mercenary's corpse as he still tried to recover from having fainted.
Drake's head turned, his white and purple eyes with rimmed with red. Nathan swallowed a lump in his throat, watching as Drake slowly approached him, his eyes blank yet seemingly in discomfort from what he assumed was from pain and his illness. He pulled up his grey hood, covering his black and brown hair covered in white snowflakes.

  "Hey...y-you should be h-happy! You saved Luke's l-life! I know that it's h-hard to do something like that...when you never w-wanted too. Sometimes you have...you have to make sacrifices f-for the people you care about."

Nathan sniffed and wiped his eyes, swallowing some of his saliva that was collecting in his mouth. He tried not to gag on the taste of vomit that still lingered on his tongue. Drake held out his hand, smiling as he waited for the boy to take it. With another sniff, Nathan took place his hand on Drake's and was pulled back to his feet.

  "I-I guess... Thanks." He wiped the tears from his eyes again, feeling embarrassed.

  "It's no problem. You know, you're a lot braver then you make yourself come out to be. You've done a lot that put yourself at risk. Don't doubt what you know is right, 'kay kid?"

Nathan laughed, his cheeks becoming a darker red. "Uh, thank you! That means a lot... I'll... I'll try not too." He laughed as he rubbed his arm from embarrassment, his guilt slowly diminishing.

The ex-mercenary turned his head to look towards Luke before he began to approach him. He listened to the snow crunching underneath his feet, hissing as he moved his bleeding limbs.
As he stood next to the assassin, he kneeled down and looked at the body of the man he was once acquainted with. Henry's lifeless eyes were open wide, glazed over with death. Blood poured from his wound and mouth, pooling around his body on the white surface. Snowflakes were covering his unmoving form, the white overlaying the tan and brown of his hair and clothing. His skin was as pale as Drake's, if not then even more so.

  "I actually fainted? That's embarrassing." Luke mumbled, his mask hiding the red rising on his cheeks. He chuckled, before taking a few steps closer to the body.

  "You know..." He spoke as he looked down at the corpse, talking to his despite the fact that he was dead. "We weren't too different...in the beginning at least. Greedy, prideful...too ignorant for our good. You'll see me down there with you someday...'buddy'."