Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" was all I said before I ran to the the washroom and grabbed a fresh pack of toothbrushes from the cabinet. I washed my face and was okay with no makeup on. I walked out and saw Xavier on his phone still laying in his bed. I bit my lip when I noticed he only had boxers on. I quickly looked away.

I heard a knock on the door and Serenity's head appeared in the door way.

"Rose let's go, I have to go home" she said in a hurry tone. I nodded she left, I turned around to smash my face in a strong chest.

"Why do you always do that?" I asked while rubbing my nose.

"Sorry baby" he said kissing my nose.

"I'm gonna go okay?" I said looking up at his tall structure.

"I wanted to take you home" he said holding my waist.

"Your sweet, I have my car don't worry I'll be fine" I said moving his hands from my waist.

"Bye" I said turning around I ran down the stairs and I heard Xavier's foot steps behind me. Just as I was about to walk out the door way he grabbed my arm and pushed me against him. Why does this boy do this all the time?

"What no kiss?" hurt flashed across his eyes. I laughed and pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to go on my tip toes to reach him. I held on for a while then kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye I'll see you soon" I said turning around.

"That was not a kiss!" I heard him yell from behind me.

Serenity was already at my car leaning on it with her ray band glasses on her cute little tanned face. Her leather jacket was on with her blue jeans on and a white tank top.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Shut up and unlock the door" she said in a sassy tome before laughing and getting in. I laughed and got in. This was gonna be a long day.

I drove home as 21 pilots played on the radio. Serenity  and I sang along.

"All my friends are heathens take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know" We sang as the sunlight peered through my tinted windows.

We finally reached the apartment got in and I laid on my bed to hear a text from my phone.

Xavier: I have a surprise for u Rose don't worry me and Serenity already took care of everything, all u need to know is imma pick u up at 4. See ya soon babe

My forehead crunched in confusion. I didn't know if I was confused or really excited. I never had a guy have a surprise all thought out for me. I wonder what is it?