Chapter 46

If you like this story please vote and comment, it makes me happy xoxo

[B E L L A] :

                               “How is your father ?” Anne asked me. We were currently sitting on the car that is driving us directly home. I was excited, by all meanings. Harry was so calm, he looked kind of stressed out, exhaustion has taken ahold of him. I felt sorry for him.

                               “He is fine.” I smiled politely. “He still teaches french ?” She laughed sweetly at me. “Oh yeah, he would never quit this job!”

                               I felt comfortable around Anne despite the fact that she is Harry's mother and the wife of someone who I despise alot she was a great woman.

                               “Why do not you come and live in New York ? It is an amazing city!” She said. I shrugged slightly before I spoke up. “My dad is fond of his birth country he would never leave.”

                               “Oh. . . London is an amazing city. I lived the first five years of my marriage there.”

                               “Really ? Harry never mentioned this to me before.” I could see his glare through the rear mirror, why was he mad ? His mother seemed pretty nice, and chilly.

                               “Harry lived there for only three years, then we moved to Los Angeles, we lived there almost for eighteen years, and now you see we are on New York.” She sadly smiled on my way. I almost felt like tearing abit, because I knew why they moved alot and what happened with them.

                               “Wow, you seem like you've moved alot.” I raised my eyebrows in awe, trying to change the sad topic. It was a lethal subject for Harry, I knew that. And I respected his feelings, and how sensitive he is towards this subject specifically therefore, I do not want to bring it up.

                               “It is interesting moving around, I have explored lots of new areas.” She nodded. “Though, what did my uncle work ? He must have had a really hard time finding new job every time you guys move.”

                               She laughed before she spoke. “You must not know that your uncle owns a big company, and his company has an extended business in so many different countries.” She smiled pleasantly at me. I was startled, I knew that he and my dad owned a big company but all I knew that the two leaders my dad and my uncle fought over a project and eventually the company went bankrupt.

                               “Is that's true ?” I turned to look ahead from me, directing my question to Harry. He cleared his throat embarrassingly. “Yeah —It is true.”

                               “And now ? You still own the company ?”

                               “Surely. Gemma's fiancé leads it — ” Harry widened his eyes before he turned around to meet his mother. Wrath was obvious on his face before he shouted, causing me, his mother and the driver to flinch.

                               “What ?”

                                   “Uh —Well, I wanted to t-tell you today when we get home —” He cut her off before she could finish her excuse. “Why did you do that ? Is that's why he is marrying my sister ? Because you gave him the company ?”

                               He was hurt. Obviously. His cheeks flushed and I can feel his blood boiling within his veins. His mother seemed mortified and embarrassed. He waited for an honest answer that was buried behind bunch of lies and excuses. What was her point of doing this ?

                               “No —No! He loves her, besides he is a good guy, he wanted to make her happy and she was happy with him. So what's wrong with helping him starting his own business by leading ours ?”

                               “Mom are you kidding me ? Who would marry a depressed girl who has an inextricable fear of sex ?” He yelled. I almost wanted to cover my ears as his voice echoed through the small space of the car.

                               “Harry stop! I am making this for your sister, for her happiness. She wants him! And it does not matter what she has or what is happening with her —” Her voice cracked and she started crying. I felt awkward and I just wanted to escape this little space and leave them together, but as much as the desire of doing this is big I forced myself to calm down.

                               “You should be reproving yourself before me! You are the one who caused her to be like that —She- She was perfect any guy would want her. . . Stop being an obstacle on her way Harry!”

                               My jaw dropped at her words. I knew she was very mad for being blamed for everything, but she knows her son better than anyone else and she sure as hell knows that he is so temperamental and irritable.

                               “Stop the car!” He yelled at the driver. I widened my eyes. “No Harry! What are you doing ?” I yelled after him as the driver seemed to be lost. Anne was sobbing on her napkin, caring less about what's happening around her.

                               “I said stop the car now! Fuck you stop it!” He was sure as hell demanding and scary. The loudness of his voice sent tangling shivers down my spin, but I wanted to keep a brave face on.

                               “Do not listen to him! Keep on driving.” I told the driver with a vampire-y glare to scare him off. He looked back at Harry and hesitantly kept driving.

                               “Stop the car now or I am throwing y'all into death!” He threatinengly said. Anne looked at him with red eyes. “Drop him off.” She muttered. I was freaking out, how can she say that so easily ?

                               The car stopped at a dangerous spot of the highway and I suddenly had that painful hurt on my chest and i knew something was wrong. Harry without thinking and might I add stupidly opened the door as the cars flew speedily riding the road.

                               “Harry no!” I yelled as I as well open the door after him. My chest tightening greatly that the pain was unbearable.

                             I saw the black BMW as it distractedly speeded, my eyes watered and I knew what was going to happen as Harry crossed the street. “The car!” I yelled before I witness it hiting Harry's body and throw it at least 50 miles away.

                               My whole world fell apart as I could not help him only watching as the car stopped and the last thing I heard was the cries of Anne.