Chapter 17

If you like this story please help by a vote and a comment. Thank you!

[Harry] :             

                            “Harry, I am not good right now. I will talk with you later.” When the line went dead my heart started racing knowing that something might have happened with her.

                            I do not even know what is this sudden feeling that crept into me but I knew it was not for good. I looked at my screen phone for solid minute not able to understand what have I just heard. What is happening ?

                            “Harry!” Thick familiar voice made contact with my hearing. Snapping me from my daze. I turned around immediately as my hair flew across my face.

                            “What ?” I snapped at the boy that stood breathless infront of me. My eyes examined him carefully as he tried to catch his breath. I impatiently waited him as he straightened his postures.

                            “Room number Four —”

                         “What about it ?” I eagerly questioned before he can continue. For a second he scrupled saying it, but he then took a deep breath and spoke up.

                            “Someone there —Uh- unconscious and his head sort of filled with bloo —” I could not let him continue as I pushed him and hurried between the crowds of drunk people up the stairs. His foot steps were loudly heard behind me as both of us pushed the door of the room.

                            “Oh my god!” I gasped at the shirtless guy laying on the floor with blood streaming down his head. I took large steps towards him as I sit on my knees infront of him. He was laying still but I can feel his pulse and his heart was beating steadily.

                            His head had a large wound which caused the blood to flow out of it in abudance richly. The tips of my fingers stained with blood. I quickly wipe it with the egde of my black shirt as I stand up. My eyes still glued at the unconscious guy.

                            “Call police and empty the place.” I told Neil. He nodded quickly as he ran out the room. Few moments later the music died down and I can hear the huffs and complains from down stairs.

                            I could not rest a moment as my phone rang shaking me to look away from thre awful sight. The screen shows unknown number. Light chills went down my spin as I answer.

                            “Hello ?”

                                       “Harry Styles ?” Manly voice said. It was not quite clear due to the loud police cars' sound filling my ears.

                            “Yes, himself. Who are you ?” I rudely asked. My voice was free of emotion, careless. Even though I can feel my ears throbbing and my heart pounding speedily.

                                   “Cop John Son with you. We are sorry for the botheration but half an hour ago we found the body of Emma Nord laying dead and as we knew she has no relatives and you are the last person she called.”