Chapter 24

Please if you are any interested in this story, vote and comment, I might make my dreams come true because of your support.

Thank you x

[Bella] :

"I will take this as a Yes."

I swallowed hard. Am I really giving up this easily ? Am I going to let him touch me ?

Just the thoughts of his tongue on me makes me shiver heavily. And I can not resist feeling this right now. I know there is restrictions, but its my chance. And I have been craving for more than a hot make out or small touches

His delicate lips started nipping softly on my sweet skin, causing me to shut my eyes and bite my whole bottom lip in difficulty. The moans stuck on my throat, and I just need to let them out.

His mouth drove violently down, to my collarbones. As I catch a glimpse of him, closing his eyes tightly as he sucked on it with his all. Soft moans of pleasure escaped my now red lips.

I can feel that he left a purple-red love bite on my collarbone. As he pulled away, straddling my hips. He lift my shirt up and I helped taking it off, as he threw it to unknown place on the floor. And I can care less now.

He bent down once again, messaging one breast in his large hand, and I feel my vagina beating hard, that its almost annoying. And it just makes me hornier than I am.

He kissed between my boobs as he unclasped my bra.

"How is life, this morning I was clapping it and now I am taking it off." He muttered with a small amused chuckle, and I blushed as I feel the air hit my bare breasts.

The room temperature seemed to get very high in seconds. His lips wrapped around my nipple, and he started sucking causing sexual arousal in my female parts as I moan louder than before. I felt myself dripping under his touch and in the moment I wanted him so bad.

The sound of him sucking on my nipple was enough to make a shiver go up and down my spine. His other hand played with my other boob as he took the other nipple between his fingers, hitting on the sweet spot. And I quivered under the hits of his fingers.

I arched my back slightly and I can feel his smirk on my boob as he kissed around it. He moved up to my neck as I interweave my fingers with his curls, and pushed him into me. I just need to feel his lips in every inch of my body.

He teased by rocking on me back and forth, making his grown erection hit my clit. Once again he connected our lips, and I felt dizzy as I kiss him. His hands moved down to my jeans zipper, unzipping and unbuttoning it. As I tried to ignore him and focus on how his lips fit mine perfectly.

"Uh- fuck." He moaned-mumbled under his breath with his deep sexy voice as he slided down my jeans to my ankels. I felt so exposed and I just wanted to hide. Its not like I have never experienced something like this -close to this- But because its him. God he makes me so horny.

My hormones almost popped out of me as I feel the adrenaline rushing into my veins too fast. And I could not stop myself before the words slipped "Please Harry." I whispered loud enough for him.  "It would be my pleasure." He smirked as he slided down my body, sitting at the end of my legs as he slowly took off my panties. And I hold on the mattress under me for dear life with closed eyes. Readying myself.

"Look at me, Bella. Watch it." He commanded, causing me to look down at him. And a light red flushed on my cheeks at the sight. He looked down at my private spot and licked his lips.

"I have been waiting for dessert for so long."
He spreaded my legs as I lick my lips and bite them after, feeling my pussy dripping.

He bent down on me, moving one hand on a thigh as he kissed my inner thighs, making my breath hitch on my throat and my stomach to turn upside down. I felt my knees go weak in seconds, and my sensitive area scream desperately in need for his touch.