Chapter 29

If you are any interested in this story please press the vote and comment something nice. Your little help will make my dreams come true.

Thank you. xx

[Bella] :

Coldness treaded into my body, making me tug my duvet up to my chine. December is my favourite month so far. But sometimes those cold breezes it sends is just hard to cope with. But since my skin is freezing itself I am accustomed to this.

I slowly opened my eyes. My eyelashes stuck together due to the mascara covering them. I flickered few times, trying to get used to the sun blinding my sight. Sun and Cold. What a weather. I pushed my self up. Looking at my watch that says 9:12 AM.

Just as always I looked around me. But strangely the room was empty. I shrugged it off as i stand up. Making my way to the bathroom. I decided on taking a shower since I feel awful and tensed up.

Today is the day. I have to go and meet her. If I say I am not scared I would be lying. But curiosity is something had always led me into adventures. I am still wondering what does she look like ? Does she look old ? Or just as young and beautiful as Gratte ? Something I truly like about being a Vampire is that you enjoy undying youth. Its immortal. But it's also disturbing.

I have always wanted to grow up, maybe get married to someone I love. Have children and grandchildren. But who knew I would be stuck eternally in this world. Except in one case that is the most likely. Gratte killing me. I do not mind it as long as the people I love remain safely unharmed or unscathed.

Once I finished, I stepped out the bathtub. The fog still hovering on the air. Floating in almost a beautiful way. I held on my towel before wrapping it around me. The drops that left my hair hit everywhere I walk.

I picked up some outfit, that could keep me warm. And some underwear and bra. Before I wear them. I stood infront of the mirror once I was done. I starred for way too long into the mirror that i almost forgot what I was doing. The case reminds me of Harry in some way. The day I rejected him. I chuckled feeling abit like a brave and also a winner because I handled his touch that day and refused any sexual contact.

Although I wanted him so bad that day, I needed to stop him. It just did not sound right. I felt confused. Wanting Harry yet I wanted to be insure of my feelings. I felt disruption, I do not only want Harry sexually. But infact I want him emotionally as well. Maybe that was the biggest reason why I did not want anything that night. I could only take little much till I gush like a volcano.

My hair took me long till it was done due to my mind-wandering. I grabbed my phone, keys as I head out. Taking down the stairs till I reached the bottom of them.

"Bella ?" Familiar voice called for me. I sighed. As I turn around. "Yes ?"

"Where are you going ?" There stood Georgia with a bowl of Chips. She munched into few of them. "I have some work. Anything wrong ?"

"No at all. I just thought there is something wrong. You seemed in hurry." She talked following with a slight shrug before grabbing more and putting them into her mouth. I closed my eyes unnoticeably letting out a breath throw my nose.

As I opened my eyes, I descry a black figure flew quickly behind her. I narrowed my eyes to get a better view of the thing that had passed recently. Nothing. The whole thing is no where to be found.

"Are you okay ?" Georgia asked, concerned. I shook my head. I think my eyes are playing tricks with me. Maybe I did not get much sleep. Yes that's it.