Chapter 38

If you are interested in this story please help me by a vote and a comment. And if you loved it share it to your friends.

Thank you.

[Harry] :                

                                “I will be staying here another day.” She informed me as she hugged herself. I really wanted her to come back with me. I did not fancy the fact that she will meet up with Zayn for another day and will probably end it with some hot session.

                               “What about collage ?” I questioned. Seemingly careless and cold but I was boiling inside. It was hard to take over my feelings. Or whatever are those that is telling me I have to bring her home back with me.

                               “No —No. It is fine. I need to sooth down the situation with them. Missing one day of classes is fine.” She said. Waving me off by her hand. I took a deep breath as I roll the keys in my finger.

                               “Alright then. I guess I will have to leave now.” I opened the car's door with one hand as I rub my neck. Waiting for her to make any move on me that seemed to never come. She nodded as she looks down embracing herself better and tighter.

                               “Nothing ?” The words slipped off of my tongue without thinking twice about what I was saying. But deep down inside I did not regret questioning her, I wanted to see her red and flustered. I admired her deep pink cheeks and the awkward reaction I always seem to get.

                               She immediately held her head high. Narrowing her eyes at me in discombobulation. Ostensibly she looked lost and confused before she quickly asked for clarification.

                               “Nothing ? What do you mean ?” She moved a piece of her hair out of her sight as she tilted her head to the side. I bet my lip as I notice how her jawline sharpened by her move and I starred distractedly at it. I shook my head to snap back to our conversation.

                               “I mean I am leaving. There's no goodbye. . . Kiss ?” I dared to say the words. They were heavily embarrassing. I was feeling this slight feeling of shyness or maybe embarrassment ? I was confused. I would always ask for kisses and it would be very easy for me to ask for it, yet now I feel flustered, nervous.

                               “Uh —” She was at loss of words. She outwardly looked lost and embarrassed. But I was still at my request.

                               “I do not think it is a favorable time, Harry —” I cut her off. Snapping by a high, demanding voice at her. I felt rejected and I hated being rejected by anyone.

                               “I got it! But just incase you forgot, you are fucking nineteen not an eight years old girl!” I got in the car. Her lips were parted as I watch her shocked expression. I digged my keys angrily in, starting the car.

                               “I am sor —” Her voice faded as I already drove the car out the parking lot an started my journey back home. Inside I understood her. And I knew she was right because not long ago her parents were reproving both of us at our inappropriate behaviour.