"No.  It's about love.  I love him.  I wanna marry him" I said.  He laughed.

"You think this is love?" he asked "Two months and it's love?  He wasn't even your boyfriend for half a month he was whipping you in a red room" Pete stepped forward glaring.  I grabbed him before he could hit my best friend. 

"Don't" Pete growled "You don't even get it.  And you never will"

"I'm not scared of you hot shot" Brendon said stepping up.

"I will knock you on your ass so hard you won't be able to stand for a week" Pete threatened.

"Both of you knock it the fuck off!" I yelled.  They both looked at me "You know what Brendon if I wanna get married to Peter than that's my choice not yours!  I can't even believe I was actually gonna ask you to be my best man.  How dare you bring up something like me being his submissive like that.  Oh yeah and I wasn't supposed to tell you that so now it's a fight with him" I pointed to Pete "You're not my dad.  You're supposed to be my best friend and you're supposed to back me up on every decision I make even if its wrong because that's what a best friend does" He stared at me.

"You were gonna ask me to be your best man?" he asked quietly.

"Duh, but now I don't even want you at the wedding.  How dare you" I said.

"Patrick-"

"No.  We can talk when I'm not so mad at you" I looked over at Pete "Let's go" I mumbled.  He followed me close behind.  The walk to the car was silent.  I sat in the passenger seat taking my knees to my chin.  He sat in the drivers side and looked over at me.

"You okay?" he asked. 

"Yeah, just bummed I guess.  I knew he'd pull that shit.  I just wished he wouldn't" I mumbled. 

"I'm not mad, about the whole telling him thing" He said.

"You're not?" I asked.

"No.  I knew you would.  I'm not dumb" He kissed my cheek gently "Let's get you home"

"No.  I wanna stay at yours.  I feel safer there" He nodded and grabbed my hand as he started the car.
-----
I spent the day curled up in my fiancé's arms. He sighed running his fingers through my hair. He was sad for me. That was good right? I mean, husbands are supposed to do that right? Right. He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. Someone knocked on his door.

"I'll be right back" He said.

"Okay" I smiled. I moved off him so he could get up. I snuggled my head into the pillow on the couch. Pete let me wear his hoodie to make me feel better. He had to go to work tomorrow and I didn't want to be alone. Great. He walked back into the room. I held my arms out to him pouting, then I saw Brendon behind him.

"Can we talk?" he asked me. I nodded. Pete left the room without us needing to say a word. "I'm really sorry. You're right marrying Pete is your choice. I respect that. It was just a little shock to me. I guess I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't know the guy the way you do. But even when you hated his guts he was calling me to make sure you were okay. And handing me phones and computers and asking to keep an eye on you if you got bad. So I can tell he does care. And I'm just really sorry" I smiled and nodded.

"It's okay" I said "Will you still be my best man?"

"It'd be an honor" He smiled. I stood up and hugged him tightly "I love you P Stump"

"I love you too B Urie" I said smiling.

"So, when is the wedding?" he asked. I laughed.

"I'm wondering that myself" I said.

"October 17th!" Pete yelled from the kitchen.

"We are not getting married on Eminems Birthday!" I yelled back. Brendon snorted.

"Eminem? He has Eminem fetish?" he asked. I nodded in horror. Yes and I had to deal with it.

"Please don't bring it up. I'm the only one who knows" I whispered.

"Oh my god" he mumbled "Good luck with married life"

"Oh god" I groaned.
-----
I stayed in my bubble with Pete until he had to leave for work. And so did I. He slammed his hand on the alarm clock and snuggled into me again.

"I have to get up" I mumbled.

"So get up" he said.

"I can't when your laying on me" He shrugged. We both stayed there with our eyes closed. "Can I get up please? I'm gonna fall back asleep" He rolled off me. I stayed put.

"I thought you were getting up" he said.

"I changed my mind I'd rather lose my job" I said.

"I'm okay with that" he rolled back over to me and cuddled with me again. He was so warm. His arms felt so safe. How could anyone wanna leave the bed?

"I feel really protected right now. I don't wanna give that up"

"You're really good about going to work. Just call out for today" he said. I reached and grabbed my phone. I dialed my boss, who Pete told me multiple times he didn't trust, and waited for him to answer. I closed my eyes again.

"Hello?"

"Hi, its Patrick I have to call out because my fiancé's sick and he's throwing up everywhere. I'm not sure what to do. I have to stay and help him"

"Oh, that's fine. You have a fiance?"

"Yes" I mumbled sleepily.

"Oh, Whats his name?" what the fuck dude why do you care?

"Peter Wentz" I mumbled "I have to go. He's throwing up again"

"The Pete Wentz!?"

"Yes the Pete Wentz. Goodbye" I hung up and put my phone on the nightstand. "He wanted to know who you were"

"That's weird" he mumbled.

"Mm" I mumbled. He hugged me tighter. "Or maybe he's just being friendly"

"He might get himself killed if he gets too friendly with you" I smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm all yours"