Chapter 7

~Caitlin

*Caitlin's POV*

Ian tossed me a nerf gun just as Adam and Jason ran into the room. They started shooting at us. I laughed and shot back at them. Nerf bullets flew everywhere as we shot back and forth. I h Adam and he feel down dramaticly.

"I've been hit!", he yelled putting his hand where. had shot him. I laughed as he did so.

"Man up!", I say shooting him again.

"I am a man"

"Really because you scream like one", I say laughing.

"Your going down!", Adam says jumping up and shooting at me.

"What no, help me!'! , I say running over and hiding behind Mitch. He laughed and shot Adam for me. I peeked around Mitch and shot at Adam too. Jason shot at anyone and everyone while Ian was hiding, shooting people carefully so no one would notice him. I noticed and shot him causing him to shoot at me too. I laughed as shots were fired and bullets flew everywhere around me.

*Jerome's POV*

Me and Michaela were hiding get her sniping people who were out in the open. Preston came running in and I shot him once. He looked around trying to find us. I held back a laughs and he turned and circles and looked rather dumb. Michaela let out a small but adorable giggle. I shot him again. He looked around and I'm positive he looked right at us.

"Just come out!", he says pouting. Preston finally gave up and walked out of the room. Me and Michaela bursted o laughing.

"That was great, he looked right at us", Michaela says laughing.

"I know it was amazing", I say nodding in agreement.

"Let's hope he comes back so we can mess with him again"

*Jocelyns POV*

I somehow convinced Libby into going back to the boys room. I walked in and was hit in the forehead with a nerf bullet. Ty came running over.

"I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to!", he said quickly.

"Its Ok, but what's going on here?", I ask smiling.

"Nerf war", He says smiling like a little kid.

"And this Libby where the children stay", I say smiling. Libby laughed and looked around.

"Where are the rest of them anyway", she asked.

"In the other room", Ty says running in there. I shrug and follow him. I walk into the room and immediately duck as nerf bullets soar through the air. Caitlin, Michaela, and the guys were in a full out nerf war. Caitlin saw us and waved happily.

"Hey", she says as she's shot in the side by Mitch. I saw a slight smirk on his face. She shook her head and started shooting at him forgetting about us.

"Ahh crap I'm out of bullets", Adam says shaking his nerf gun.

"So am I", Jason said frowning slightly.

"Well now we get to clean", Preston said frowning.

"Oh joy", Caitlin says as she starts picking up.

"Have fun with that!", I say plopping down as they all start cleaning up the bullets from the nerf war. I caught Preston staring at Libby a few times but I'm sure she was oblivious to it. Man they would be cute together though. To bad that won't happen until she was ready to give him a chance.

________________________________________________

A/N Hey everyone! Its Nialler55! Umm so I updated woooo sorry it took so long Ive had current events and man the are a pain, but anyway I got those done, so I updated yayyayayay! Thats all I have to say!

        ~Anyway SLAP that vote button withchya fo'head if you enjoyed~

                                                                ×Bye Doods×

                                                                  Much Luv

                                                                  -Nialler55

PS I got a fancy thing for the end hehehehe XD