ch. 6

> Ari's POV <
i woke up the next morning with arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

i looked to my right to see kevin peacefully asleep.

i turned my head to the left to see dev and daniel asleep too.

i looked at the time displayed on the clock next to our TV.

6:27 AM

i really didn't wanna go to school today, but i know that my mom's gonna check with the school attendance office. parents are always concerned of their kids participating in education and shit. i hate it.

i moved out of kevin's arms, causing him to wake up.

he stretched and sat up saying, "what's going on?"
his voice was so raspy, it was honestly sexy.

"school." i said as i shook devin and daniel to wake them up as well.

"we could just stay home again." kevin said standing up while combing his hand through his curls.

i finally got dev and daniel wake. they groaned.
"it's too early." daniel said.

i rolled my eyes, "you're always late. just get up now."

"fine, mom." he said as he stood up, followed by devin.

the boys soon left my house to go get ready, as i did too.

---

*at school*
"ari, you need to fill me in." jade softly pushed me with a smile on her face.

"it's just a boy" i told her.

"'it's just a boy' i know that ari but you gotta tell me what's up between y'all. like, how is he?" she asked as we stopped at our lockers. i entered the combination and grabbed out my history text book. i then closed my locker and went onto my phone.

"come on ari. at least tell me about him." she said, with her hand covering my phone.

"fine," i shoved my phone into my back pocket, "i mean, i guess you could say he has a really cute personality. he's really sweet, he's funny and my oh my is he good looking. his face is like perfectly shaped and everyth-"

the bell rang.

she winked at me, looked behind me, then started walking to her class which was in the opposite direction.

i turned around realizing that kevin was standing there the whole time.

"that was sweet. who were you talking about?"

i smiled and shook my head.

"i'll uh... see you later." i said as i walked past him to my history class.

---

*skip classes*
it was now lunch, i was sitting down at our circular lunch table.

daniel plopped his plate down, and then took a seat across from me. he instantly dug in.

"ok hello daniel." i said.