65. Tongue Teeth & Claws

Start from the beginning

He pressed me close as i clung to him,
The vibrations from his chest.. the hooded lust in his eyes that matched my own.. complete utterly raw passion that had us entranced, the bond working overtime giving the both of us an electric shock was like nothing i had experienced with him before.

Mouths tasting..

tongues tangling slopily..

his hands sliding dowm my curves, gripping my ass hard as my own hands climbed up the mountain of hard muscle.. moaning into each others mouth. 

I felt so small. Smaller than he ever made me feel.

I was being thrown into the wall behind me, drywall crackling and crumblimg as his body pressed against mine.. immediately i jumped him.. our mouths searching.. pants and moans .. hands grappling one anothers body..

It was as if a bomb had just went off

Panting into his mouth, he rid me of my clothes hurridly.. ripping every material on my body off of me and into the floor. I was left in my panties only. he pressed my chest into the wall with one hand between my breasts as his mouth bent low..

. an appreciative growl from him.. eyes on my body as hands gripped my hips. moulding the firm flesh against him while i busied myself with his jeans, quickly.. our mouths meeting again in a wild kiss..

He shucked his jeans away along with his boots and socks.. his hips colliding into mine.. pressing me into the wall as my head fell back, eyes fluttering closed, mouth wide .. feeling the fire trickle in the pit of my belly while he left hurried open mouthed kisses down my jaw and neck. Tasting the hormones leeching from my skin.

We werent taking our time.

We were spiraling out of control..

Two wild animals..

grabbing at one another.. feeling flesh on flesh.. my nails scraping down his chest leaving red lines that seeped blood in their wake.

My fingers looped in the wasteband of his boxer breifs.. tearing them off with force. The room was filled with shredding of clothes.. moans.. pants.. growls.. the sound of tongues sloppily tasting.

His nose skimmed up my neck as he jerked the thin lace from my hips, destroying them.

Zaryn.. the panty ripper.

His lips found the base of my ear, our naked bodies meshed together... his breath coming out strained.. his husky voice whispering into my skin. "You're about to start your heat."

I couldnt respond.. his bare hips pressing into mine.. holding me to the wall.. feeling him firm against my stomach as his lips came down, devouring mine once more.

Something inside me snapped, i was pressing back against him.. pushing with my strength.. knocking his back into the wall adjacent us as my mouth left heated kisses down his tattooed chest.. licking.. tasting the sweet pheremones coming from his skin as i went lower.

Grabbing me up by my waist.. his large hands meeting around my middle,  thick arms were reaching, going behind my knees as he whipped around, crashing my back up against the wall once more.. in his place.. sliding me up so his body held me to it at eye level.. his bare body pressing into my honeyed petals.