71. Hot and Cold

Surpsie!
Chapter time!
If you couldn't see the last chapter which was a private chapter in another book, you need to go to the introduction of Freak Nasty and follow the instructions. Delete the book. Unfollow me. Re follow me. Add the book. It should appear.

And if you dont like the fact that the last chap was dedicated strictly to restricted well then thats just too bad bc its my book 😑🙄
So write your own if you wanna play cirtiquer!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Zaryn

Staring down at Nova's sleeping form, my heart seemed to swell. She was curled into me.. whimpering in her sleep. Her flesh becoming hot to the touch.

Tendrils of her heat wafted into the air, coiling around my skin as my own flesh set ablaze.. calling my animal side to the surface to please her and take the pain away.

Three days.

Its been three days and we have been locked away in my old family home. I've been taking her on every available surface in this house.. pressing our combined scents into everything. The house smelled like Nova and I along with our arousal scent.

I wanted to move her in here with me. Away from the prying ears of the pack. If she would allow me...

She stirred in her sleep.. green eyes peering up at me with flushed cheeks and red lips. Her heat hadnt subsided quite yet but it was almost finished.

This would be the last day.

I could tell.. the way her scent was having less of an effect on how it paralyzed my brain from thinking..

And i have thought upon waking up this morning.

Thought about the fact im 99% sure shes coming out of this pregnant. I searched everywhere for condoms. Even made phone calls that first day but no one here had any..

Liars.

They wanted me to impregnate their Luna. I just know it.

"Good morning sleepy head. I made you breakfast." I kissed her rosy lips to which she smiled against me.

"Mmmm. Thank you.. im starving."

I had made sure she ate during her heat.. making up for the last heat we shared together.. the one where i royally fúcked up..

Yeah. This heat, i was able to do what I've always wanted to for her. Take care of her. In more ways than one.

"Sit up sweetheart." I reached behind me as she positioned herself up onto the now clean bed.. i had thrown everything in the wash last night so that she would wake up in sheets that werent covered in our... union.

I watched as her eyes lit up, seeing the bacon, eggs, gravy and biscuits with a glass of orange juice. She peered up at me with a deeper blush to her cheeks. "Thank you for taking care of me."

My smile broadened. "Anytime."

Watching her eat was such a turn on. I could watch her eat forever.

Taking the fork out of her hand despite her protest, i shoveled some eggs onto the prongs, guiding it to her lips. She couldn't hide that easy smile ive become reacquainted with as she opened wide.. lips wrapping around the fork as it slid from her mouth clean.

That mouth..

That's something i have yet to experience.. but this is about her. Not me.

She ate the rest of her meal with me feeding her. Something that was very symbolic among wolves. It showed how much you cared for a female.. that they meant something to you.