*PRIVATE CHAPTERS*

Okay ...

Some of you are saying you cant find the private chapter..

The separate book wasnt showing up under my works list because it only had one chapter and it was private.. i fixed that by adding an intro chaptr and setting it to public just for that chap so the book will show up now.

1. Make sure you are following my profile. This needs to be done to read the naughty parts.

2. Look under my works on my profile.. you will see a book called "freak nasty" its the private Chapters of Shatter.

3. ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!!
(if you already had it added to your library but you aren't follwing me, it wont show up. So delete it from your library and then go follow me and re add it.it will show up.

4. Open the book! It will have an intro and the chapter titled heat which is the private chapter. If jt is blank, then you arent following me or you added the book before following.

You MUST follow before you add Freak Nasty to your library!!!

If you still have problems send me a PM ill help you.

This is a juicy scene. Ya dont want to miss it.

Unless you aint bout that life!
Then thats okay!

:)

Keep it in your library because there will be more naughty scenes that will be updated as i go.

Ciao!