16. Last Time

Chapter soundtrack:
Rihanna - Stay

AN: Just a little shout out to rmills75 ! Your books are always so amazing and reading Clayton was such an epic adventure.. i appreciate your inspiration.. and also your advice.. explaining how emotion and perspective are the key elements.. that is what inspired me and look what is happening now! You and Serenityr0se are absolutely my favorites ever!!!
____________________________________

Nova

The wind blew lightly through the moonlit trees.. rain was coming soon. My wolf was eager to meet her mate in his true form, as she knew my predicament of wanting to rush the situation. But she always won somehow.

She yipped, letting him know she noticed him and he could approach. I felt warry in the back of our mind.. he shouldn't be here. But the wolf side wasnt thinking that way. She wanted to meet her mate's wolf.

He carefully slinked out of the shadows. His wolf was large. A full grown adult alpha male with a juvenile for a mate. We were much smaller than he. He sank low to the ground, Pressing his belly onto the clover covered earth, paws forward. He used his hind legs to push himself inch by inch towards her.. stretching himself before shaking his fur out.. approaching slowly.

He eased toward her purposefully and pressed his side into hers, bumping bodies as he rubbed her scent into him... she sat very still, letting her mate introduce himself. He turned, rubbing the other side while his muzzle pressed into her scruff, sniffing. She did the same. She liked the masculine scent he held. Woodsy.. like sandalwood and earth.

She rolled over onto her back, submitting to.his more dominant wolf.. allowing him to sniff her belly, rubbing his face into the fur before he put his nose between her legs, sniffing, checking for traces of another male wolf.

There was none.

His wolf expressed his contentment at this fact with deep rumbles from his chest.

Her face came back to his and she licked his muzzle before he noticed the blood on hers. Tasting it, he realized it was a deer and fresh at that. He took the time, cleaning her fur with his tongue. Licking  off all the left over blood she couldnt reach from her trophy kill.

Moments later he was lying on the ground, belly up.. not in submission but to allow her to press her scent in and smell him.  Her nose ran down the length of his body... rubbing her scent on him as she went..

She then did something out of the norm. She stretched in front of him.. with her rear end near his head...  chest to the ground.. pressing her hind legs up so her rump stood proudly, tail up. Alowing him access.

I screamed inside for her to stop, this was too soon. They just met.. even as pups we never really had close contact in wolf form. but she wouldnt listen. He crept behind her, paws going under her belly to hold as he reared up, mounting her, ready to put himself inside her. This never happened until after the mating in skin form. You didn't go backwards. It was unheard of.

I wasn't going through my heat yet... so i couldnt get pregnant. But i wouldn't become pregnant in wolf form anyways. Nor would my virtue be taken... but my wolf's would. Any other wolves around mine would know that.

Just before he got ready to thrust, i shoved my wolf back as she expressed her anger. Fur shrank into each pore as my skin dispersed, bones crackling, shifting into human form before collapsing on the ground with a huff... feeling the fur of Zaryn's wolf against the back of my thighs as I lay there, trying to calm myself... my cheeks clenching together. His wolf wouldn't attempt a thing while i was in skin.