Chapter 82 (Last Chapter) :'(

Graduation Time!!

Ashley's POV

Last night was LIT!!! WE WAS TURNT THE FUCK UP!! But I woke up with a headache. I look over and Nathan was asleep. I smack him awake. He shot up. He looked over at me and glared at me. I hopped on top of me. He kissed me and squeezed my sides. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He pulled back.

"Today is graduation.." He said. I nodded my head. I pushed him off of me and started dancing.

"Today. Is. Graduation!!" CeeCee ran in. She jumped on the bed and danced with me. 

"Today I'm Graduating!!" CeeCee yelled.

"Shut Up!" Everybody in the house said. 

"Who ya talking to?!" Me and CeeCee said ghetto-ly. (Is that even a real word??)

"You! Now shut up. Its to early." I heard Dustin said.

"Get some pans and pots and spoons. We gone turn it up." We jumped down and ran down to the kitchen. We both got a pot and a metal spoon. 

"Ready?" CeeCee asked. I nodded my head and we started to hit the pots and yelling. They all came down stairs and chased us all over the house. We ran to the back yard but was trapped because of the pool. 

"So since you are trapped, are you going to stop being so loud?" Dad asked, smiling. CeeCee and I looked at each other. 

"Nope." We both said. They ran to us but we moved out the way. They fell into the pool. We started laughing so hard.

"Well sucks for you guys. Ok get out. Daddy can we go out to eat, for breakfast?" I asked, as I helped them out of the pool. When he got on his feet, he hugged me and zi screamed.

"Your all wet." I said, after he let me go.

"That's what he said." CeeCee said. I glared at her.

"Yeah. We can. But just dress comfortable. When we get back, we all can get dress." I nodded and went upstairs and changed into gray sweat pants, a black tank top, and my black converse. I put my hair in a messy bun amd tie my bandana around my head. I grabbed my phone and black beats. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Ready?" They asked. We nodded and left.

Car

Its was Dustin and dad, then Bryan, Carnell and Kelly. Then Me, Nathan, CeeCee and Nathaniel. Us in the back all had our headphones in and were texting each other. I then got a text from someone. See You At Graduation <3. I took of my headphones.

"Daddy, someone texted me and said 'See You At Graduation' and put a heart at the end." I leaned over the seat and shown Dad it. I then felt someone staring at my ass.

"Stop it Nathan." I kicked him.

"Oww. Its not my fault." He smacked my ass and I heard two following smacks. I turned around and saw Nathan covering his face. I laughed.

"Well we will have to see who it is at graduation." He said, handing me my phone back. I nodded and sat back down.

We got to the restaurant and got out. We walked in and all of a sudden heard screaming fans. I hid behind Dad. CeeCee hid behind Bryan. Nathan and Nathaniel stood there.

"Ok. How about we make a bet with you. If you guys let us eat peacefully, after we are done, we will sign stuff and take pictures with you. Deal?" Dustin said. They all said deal and we walked to a table.

45 minutes later

We payed and they signed some stuff. Nathan and the rest of us waiting outside for them.