Chapter 16

Patrick's POV

Ashley ran towards me, crying. I looked up at Bryan and he shrugged.

''Whats wrong?'' I say rubbing her back.

''I want Khalil back! I love him and he's my other half!'' She says crying more.

''Its going to be OK.'' I say, still rubbing her back.

''No its not. Its never going to be OK. We cheated on each other. He wanted us to be friends and I said No. I said No because I didn't want his hoe of a girlfriend thinking I still like him even though I still do. We had so much in common!'' She says, looking into my eyes crying.

She gets up and sits on Carnell's lap and hug him. She loves to sit on his lap. Carnell hugs her. She stops crying.

''Ugh. I'm sorry. I just broke down. Um, let's go back to the rides. Come on Carnell.''

Ashley's POV

I wipe my eyes and take Carnell's hand to go to the race cars. We get in line and I see this cute boy. Well not cute, FWINE!! He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Carnell must've seen it because he nudged me. I look over at him and he is smiling.

''You like him don't you?'' He says.

''I barely know him. So how can I like him?'' I say.

''You can talk to him?'' He questions.

''How?''

''Well I advise you to think of something quickly because here he comes.'' He says pulling out his phone.

''Huh?'' But then he comes.

''Hey my name is Nathan. What's yours?" Nathan says looking at me and smiling.

"Ashley. Its nice to meet you Nathan." I says, blushing.

"Who's this?" He says pointing to Carnell.

"My uncle Carnell. I'm kinda adopted so I have 4 uncles." I says looking down.

"Wat Carnell as in, Carnell Breeding from B5?" He says.

"Yupp. Thats my uncle."

"And your Ashley thats always with them?"

"Yupp. Why?" I say getting worried.

"Its just that I always wanted to me you. Your beautiful in person." He says kissing my hand. I smile and blush.

"Hey um we have to go. Patrick has to go see his girl and so do the other boys." Carnell says stepping in.

":Oh ok. Um can I have your number?" Nathan says.

"Sure." I give him my number and he puts his number in my phone and labels it 'Nanny'. I look at it and smile.

"Imma call you later Nanny." I says smiling. 

"Aight. Bye." He says kissing my cheek. Carnell and me leave and all I do is smile. :D :D :D