Chapter 12

Ashley's POV

I open the door and see Bryan.

''Uh Hey.'' He says scratching the back of his neck.

''Hey.'' I say.

''Can we talk? ''

''Uh Yeh. Sure Come In.''

He walks in and sits on my bed. I do the same thing but sit Indian Style.

''Ok. So Patrick went to cool off. He's pretty mad at us. I apologized to him but he just laughs and shakes his head. That means he doesn't want to hear it and like shut up. He told Ariana that he was going to talk to someone. And I might know who that someone is.''

"Bryan we should never done that. That's really nasty and really... well nasty. I--''

I get cut off by my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID and it says 'Kay'. Kay is my best friend. We been through everything together. We were in the same adoption center and in the same room. She got adopted first. She always knew that I was going to get adopted either way. Well she's not my best friend. She's a sister to me. I answer the phone.

''Yellow?''

''Boo you never called me!! I miss you! Oh who did you get adopted by? ''

''Dont freak out when I say this.''

''Ok? ''

''Um I got adopted by B5."

Then I heard screaming. Yeh B5 is her favorite band. She listens to all of their music. She's like obsessed with them. Her favorite is Carnell (Don't know if that is true). Like she LOVES him. She even told me that she wanted to marry them.

''Hey Um Imma go see him in his room. You can talk to him. Hold on.''

I get up, take Bryan's hand and go to Carnell's room. I know it seems weird to hold Bryan's hand but he knows its not like that. We get to his room and I let go of his hand. I walk in and see him on his laptop.

''Hey someone wants to talk to you Uncle C.''

I give him the phone.

''Hello? ''

He puts the phone away from his ear and laughs. I tell him to talk to her while I talk to Bryan. He nods his head and we walk out.

''OK. We need to talk to Patrick alone. Me you and him. OK? ''

He nods his head. I hug him and walk into my room. I was about to lay down when I heard a knock at the front door. I go downstairs and open it and see Khalil with some chick.

''Uh Hey. I actually wanted to talk to you.'' I say.

''Me too. Can I come in? ''

''Sure. But leave her out.''

He sighs.

''Wait inside that car babe .''

''OK Baby. Love You.''

''Love you too.''

I look at him pissed. We walk inside, and we sit on the couch.

''Ok so I came her to tell you that I cheated on you with her. Her name is Alice. And she's my new girl friend.''

I try not to cry.

''Oh um Yeh me too. I'm not gonna tell you but yeh I kissed some one and it got really heated.''

''Oh. Um I was just wondering if we can be friends still?''

"Um.. *Sighs* I-I don't think so. Im sorry.''

''Please? ''

''No. GoodBye Khalil. I will always love you but I won't be in love with you anymore. Bye.''

With that he left. I run up to my room shut my door and walk into the bathroom. I haven't done this in a long time. I grab my blade and cut. Cut. Cut. Cut. lt felt really good. I was about to do another one but Kelly walked in.

''Hey do you-- Ashley what are you doing?!''

I cut more.

"Ash stop! ''

I cut even more. He grabs the blade from me and hugs me. I start to cry. The boys (Not Patrick) runs in here. Bryan looks at me and runs to me. He lifts me up and sits me on the toilet lid. He wipes the blood off and pits a bandage on it. He then carries me to my bed and lays me down. He covers me with the bed sheet and lays next to me. He rubs my back and coos in my ear. Next thing I know he is singing 'Torture'. I started to listen to them and now that is my favorite song. I find myself falling asleep. But I see face that I always wanted to see. Patrick.

To Be Continued